i think gh is awesome it allows people who cant play guitar to rock out like a rockstar and i agree with the kareoke stuff the is total *#^&£ !!!!

I hate World of Warcraft (Get a life please :roll: ), Pokémon passed year 2001 (don't get me started), GTA series (same game with slight adjustments...), RTS games (oh so boring), and many more.

I hate World of Warcraft (Get a life please :roll: ), Pokémon passed year 2001 (don't get me started), GTA series (same game with slight adjustments...), RTS games (oh so boring), and many more.

Lol, I hated Pokémon back when it first came out and it was cool to like. Needless to say I was a social outcast.

I had the final laugh though. When everyone stopped liking it because it was for "little kids" I got to make fun of everyone who bought into it. The worst part was that they were trying to mock a new generation of kids getting into it. Talk about hipocrisy. :roll:

I normally don't hate games. I tend to have a wide taste in games, from Rockband's fun Drums being oh so hard, to the JRPG with it's overkill story and insane character designs, to the laid back button mashing Castle Crashers.

But, I do hate a lot of games still...

So to sum up my hates in games:

• • Games that focus on "Realism"
    • Games that implement a new mechanic and abuse it instead of making the rest of the game good
    • Most Sports, Racing, and Fighting games
    • RTS games that require a mastermind to be able to beat it without cheating
    • Horror games that over-use sudden dramatic music and random images in your face
    • Kiddy games that literally are so juvenile, a child of 4 would be able to understand it and be able to notice how bad it sucks
    • Educational games that try and teach you things you can learn in school (like math)
    • Bad controls. One of the reasons I could not touch Silent Hill 2 was the crippling controls
    • Games that have really good box art that appeals and looks promising, but turn out to be a steaming pile of manure
    • Games that are worth less than what they are being sold for

List of specific Titles played and found so bad I could cry:

• • Tenchu Z

Wow, so far that's the only game I've played I could not even pretend to enjoy... wow...

Guitar Hero, Rockband, Halo wars. Oh and Anything on wii. :twisted:

And Farcry 2.

You can edit your posts ;)

Also, I agree with Denivire on bad controls.

No matter how good of a game it is, if the controls are bad the game is basically ruined. :P

Oh and Anything on wii. :twisted:

What you hate everythign on wii :twisted:

So you hate

-Super Smash Bros Brawl

-Mario Kart Wii

-Punch Out wii

-Wii Sport's/Ressort

-Zack And Wiki

And alot more.H

So you hate

-Super Smash Bros Brawl

-Mario Kart Wii

-Punch Out wii

-Wii Sport's/Ressort

-Zack And Wiki

And alot more.H

The Wii ruins those titles with their awful controls.

So you hate

-Super Smash Bros Brawl

-Mario Kart Wii

-Punch Out wii

-Wii Sport's/Ressort

-Zack And Wiki

And alot more.H

Lol, almost all of those games originated from a different nintendo console. No one milks better than they do. :lol:

The Wii ruins those titles with their awful controls.

-Super Smash Bros Brawl

-Mario Kart Wii

You don't have to use the wiimote for these two.

Melee was still better than Brawl though.

...Brawl improved or left the same every aspect of melee. How can you say that?

Why dose everyone say melee was better.

Less Characters

Worse Graphics

All brawl did was kick out Roy(A copy of Marth) Mewto,Dr.Mario (a Copy of Mario) Pichu and younge link.(Who basicly turned into Toon link)

Whats better about it

I'm not talking about items, I'm talking about the overall gameplay.

The gameplay in Melee is fast paced, while the gameplay in brawl is all floaty/slow moving.

Plus you can wave dash in melee.

wave dash?

I'm not talking about items, I'm talking about the overall gameplay.

The gameplay in Melee is fast paced, while the gameplay in brawl is all floaty/slow moving.

Plus you can wave dash in melee.

I find it the other way around. Melee was always slower for me but that is why I liked it. In the end, I just like brawl better because I can be cheap by using R.O.B. and win! Not online though, to much lag

I'm gonna have to put down Call of Duty: WaW for being another crappy WWII FPS with the only redeeming quality of a single gametype called Nazi Zombies. The sad thing is I don't even here people refer to it as WaW that much, all I ever hear is people call it Nazi Zombies.

I don't know if I should feel bad for the people paying $60 for a single gametype or the ones who bought it thinking it was going to be better than COD4.

And Scarabix, you have to be pretty low to flame somebody about what games they hate in a topic where you share the games you hate. ;)

oops?this topic isn't called trolls you hate?sorry!but there's another person that mde the same thing!share your hate with him!