prince of persia = constipation

Which one? There's the original one, the sequel to that one, then the Sands of Time Trilogy, and the current one. The only ones I have a hard time with are the original ones with the poor response times, but otherwise are fine.

Sands of Time were awesome, Warrior Within perfected combat, and Two Thrones completed the storyline to a point of satisfaction for me.

The new Prince of Persia I really enjoyed, and only hated the fact I had to collect [X] many Light Seeds in order to get a new power to progress further into the game.

Halo 3/ODST Recon armor

only because some kid is going to find a glitch on how to get it faster and then everyone is going to have it, or everyone is going to do nothing but constantly get vidmaster achievements and wear recon all of the time. otherwise i'm fine with the game

I will be playing borderlands, and will only be playing ODST's firefight at my friend's game night

everyone is going to do nothing but constantly get vidmaster achievements and wear recon all of the time.

Recon won't be recon anymore, It won't be a rare armor anyone, the rarest armor as of now, is the Flaming helmet (Which is acutally a chestpiece)

i really dont hate any game i mean like ill hate it then not play it for a week and just play it again and i fall in love with it! oh w8 crash bandicoot (i know thats not how u spell it) racing ugh

everyone is going to do nothing but constantly get vidmaster achievements and wear recon all of the time.

Recon won't be recon anymore, It won't be a rare armor anyone, the rarest armor as of now, is the Flaming helmet (Which is acutally a chestpiece)

I'll probably try to get the vidmasters, but I wont wear recon. E.O.D is 1337

I'll probably try to get the vidmasters, but I wont wear recon. E.O.D is 1337

EOD is kinda ugly... :|

Anyway I hate crash bandicoot.

Yeah... but I still like it, and no one wears it.

Yeah recon looks nice but its gonna be lame once everyone gets all the achievements to get it and everyone wears it

I have alot of games I hate, but there's one at the tip of my head that's been bugging me, and I can't tell everyone about it.

Action 52 for the NES.

I meant the E.O.D armour.

isn't that one the one that looks like it has a can-opener/tape deck in the front, or is that the plain, one solid piece one?

Also, Recon armor is pretty ugly IMO. The head looks dumb, and the shoulders are a bit weird. The chestpiece though, I like.

isn't that one the one that looks like it has a can-opener/tape deck in the front, or is that the plain, one solid piece one?

Also, Recon armor is pretty ugly IMO. The head looks dumb, and the shoulders are a bit weird. The chestpiece though, I like.

The one with the two seperate visors, AND STOP MAKING FUN OF THE E.O.D HEAD! :x:twisted:

The one with the two seperate visors, AND STOP MAKING FUN OF THE E.O.D HEAD! :x:twisted:

Oh, E.O.D Helmet! The one I say looks like Optimus Prime! That one's decent. Better than the stupid fishbowl, I laugh at people using that thing.

Some IQ Game on the psp... You solved puzzles by pushing blocks and stuff... I took it back to blockbuster the next day.. :roll:

I don't know why, but I seem to hate racing games. They just make me sick. Using a thumpstick as a steering wheel just doesn't work for me. The racing games I DO like are like Mario Kart, but ordinary car games I can't get into.