Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brazel301

Anyone else think it will come out in summer of arcade 2010

Guest Brazel301

I doubt it be first I am guessing august 20 something for game 3 for summer of arcade 3 to end it.

I don't know why (actually, I do) I want it to come out during Xmas time (November - December) because we (my family) always get everyone together for Xmas and it would be an extremely fun game to play, especially if there is like a tournament mode. And plus I could buy MSP with my Xmas money :lol:

Guest aKoolKukumber

I think it would be the best idea ever for it to be in the Summer of Arcade 2010. A great game for a great XBLA promotion!

Guest Digital Form
like the final game like castle crashers was then shadow complex

Agreed. Always do the best last!

Guest OCPenguins

I've got enough arcade games to keep me busy until it comes out, not to mention all the new games coming out this fall. Still, i hope it comes out sooner rather than later

Guest Duffle

I think it's likely that Microsoft will do this.

If they do, they'll probably put it last (out of five, I think). Since CC was the #1 game on XBLA, it's safe to assume that this game will be popular and that a lot of people will want to buy it. If they put it last, it makes it more likely for people to buy the other games while waiting for it.

If they put it first, everyone would be content with this one game and would be less likely to buy the others.

summer....Well I hope everyone remember's that the longer it takes the better it is ;)

Exactly my point. If a game takes longer when it's being made, then it's a highly likely chance will be better.

I hope not, I don't want to wait that long. :P

I'm thinking it is probably going to be around there or later.

Castle Crashers was delayed, so I'd imagine this probably could be too.

For such a small team, releasing a game early in 2010 that they're still heavily working on (probably) would be unlikely.