Sign in to follow this  
toon link

I say don't bunk it until The Behemoth bunks it. :D

My hopes are up for a Red Knight Helmet...

EDIT: This post was originally much further down, on the second page, and now I see it has the OP... forums def. were wonky earlier.

Guest TheTrixRabbitt

I would buy some avatar clothing from the behemoth, but I doubt they would put an award in this late after the game. Maybe in game 3. Like an avatar version of one of there real shirts. Microsoft said that only new games would have it. But who knows, we could get some CC clothes. I would definitely support them and buy some clothing.

Guest trepvox

I'd download all of it that was available in a heart beat. THough I don't think they do that for marketplace games.

I haven't seen weapons on xbl for avatars so I doubt that's allowed. But maybe a helmet or a pet would be nice. Doesn't have to be an award, I might still pay for it.

Monkey Island has a giant cotton swab and Star Wars gave us a lightsaber. They could easily give us a weapon but it wouldn't be functional so I'd rather go with something fun like an animal orb one of the more unique weapons (lollipop, chicken, chainsaw etc...). I'd love a King outfit for guys and a Tricky the Princess outfit for girls though.

A Behemoth shirt would be pretty sweet. Maybe a sword or Hominids gun? ;]

Avatar shop has a rule: no weapons allowed. Only weapons allowed are those deemed as props, such as a guitar, a giant Q-Tip, or a fake lightsaber. At best, they could use the meat weapons, but otherwise there is going to be no weapons. A better idea is Animal Orbs, as stated, or maybe even a shield to pretend to use as cover, or pushing with it.

But I still support Avatar shop items! :D