Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Not the current Necromancer Thread Anymore :(

how does a chainsaw fit into medieval times?

How does a lollypop fit into medieval times?

Wasn't there a guy who had a chainsaw for a arm in a movie??

totally :!: Ash from Sam Raimi's The Army of Darkness. Killer movie!!

Ah!! Yes!! Now I remember!! If he can have a chainsaw then why can't we???

*Realises that he never got the MSP that he wanted the other day and rushes to a site to buy them from*

Shiiiiii.... Hurryyyy!!!! :cry:

Phew! , I got them :) sweet 2100 MSP , thats enought right? :lol:

Now ... what am i gonna spend the rest on? xD

how does a chainsaw fit into medieval times?

How does a lollypop fit into medieval times?

... or a light saber

I like a challenge... lets see... Ah! How do floating animals in the shape of orbs fit into medieval times?

I beleive he was also in the Marvel:Zombies comics :) He was pretty damn awesome lol

Ah!! Yes!! Now I remember!! If he can have a chainsaw then why can't we???

exactly. he travelled through time, zhough, after he fought an evil spirit in the woods and pissed off the necronomicon

*Realises that he never got the MSP that he wanted the other day and rushes to a site to buy them from*

Shiiiiii.... Hurryyyy!!!! :cry:

Phew! , I got them :) sweet 2100 MSP , thats enought right? :lol:

Now ... what am i gonna spend the rest on? xD

I know. Buy castle crashers again! Always a good choice. I've bought it 5 times now.

Dan, Kelly, or anyone else who can give a reasonable answer: what's the deal with the time of the DLC release? It's my understanding that DLC always hits the marketplace on Tuesday mornings around 2AM PST, which is when xbox live maintenance is done. I get Rock Band DLC pretty regularly and there are times when I'm up at 2am PST on Tuesdays and I see the DLC go live. Your countdown ends at midnight EST for me, but I don't see how DLC can become available then. I also don't think it can become available at 2am PST on a Wednesday. When can we expect the DLC to hit the marketplace?

Sorry if this is clarified but this thread is 22 pages of spam that I didn't feel like sifting through for a clear answer. 4 posts have been made since I started typing this 90 seconds ago :evil:

6 HOURS OH GOD I JUST EXPLODED

I have 6 hours and 34 min. :roll:

Well I do too, but I just counted by hours.

I like a challenge... lets see... Ah! How do floating animals in the shape of orbs fit into medieval times?

they're simply given helium by an alchemist

I guess it makes sense...apart from the part where helium has been discovered, but apart from that it all checks out.

Dan, Kelly, or anyone else who can give a reasonable answer: what's the deal with the time of the DLC release? It's my understanding that DLC always hits the marketplace on Tuesday mornings around 2AM PST, which is when xbox live maintenance is done. I get Rock Band DLC pretty regularly and there are times when I'm up at 2am PST on Tuesdays and I see the DLC go live. Your countdown ends at midnight EST for me, but I don't see how DLC can become available then. I also don't think it can become available at 2am PST on a Wednesday. When can we expect the DLC to hit the marketplace?

Sorry if this is clarified but this thread is 22 pages of spam that I didn't feel like sifting through for a clear answer. 4 posts have been made since I started typing this 90 seconds ago :evil:

Microsoft are the ones who choose the release date, not The Behemoth. I'm also surprised it will be released tommorow. Normally every add-on is released either tuesday or thursday, so I thought for sure it would be released on the anniversary.