Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Not the current Necromancer Thread Anymore :(

Yeah, I wanna know when the necromancer pack comes out in the UK. I dont mind if it doesnt come out in 1 1/2 hours, but I would like to get up in the morning and I can download it.

Dan, Kelly, or anyone else who can give a reasonable answer: what's the deal with the time of the DLC release? It's my understanding that DLC always hits the marketplace on Tuesday mornings around 2AM PST, which is when xbox live maintenance is done. I get Rock Band DLC pretty regularly and there are times when I'm up at 2am PST on Tuesdays and I see the DLC go live. Your countdown ends at midnight EST for me, but I don't see how DLC can become available then. I also don't think it can become available at 2am PST on a Wednesday. When can we expect the DLC to hit the marketplace?

Sorry if this is clarified but this thread is 22 pages of spam that I didn't feel like sifting through for a clear answer. 4 posts have been made since I started typing this 90 seconds ago :evil:

I believe something was stated about the timer being based upon where they are located at...I believe San Diego, but may be wrong.

It only shows that it's an active topic :D

Im sick of all of you saying that people are only signing up to get free dlc codes. I signed up earlier this morning because i wanted to participate in the forums and talk about Game #3, and then I find out about the Necromancer pack! Excited, I come here, only to find that Im probably not welcome here because I don't have a certain number of posts.

If Behemoth decides to give away free dlc codes on the 27th, of course I'll participate! BUT, that's not the reason I signed up.

All of that aside, IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NECROMANCER PACK. I've been dying for a chainsaw in Castle Crashers ever since I bought the game! :D

the grumpy people do not speak for the forums. all are welcome! We are happy to have you, please enjoy your stay. :D

:arrow:

kelly

btw. in case we haven't mentioned. our countdown timer is set to PST time. I know the exact release time won't be at 12:00 AM on Wednesday, but that's the actual day it comes out and instead of trying to figure out the mysterious upload schedule for the pack we just kept it simple and local to our time here in San Diego.

yay for time zones!

Found on page 21 :)

hmmm this is good news but...i feel like theres more that meets the eye :idea: i might need to read this topic more but...comp0 said pay attention to the knight under the clock so hmmm im going to investagate and omg the necro pack :arrow::arrow::arrow:

Guest ResidentCactuar

DARN I SPENT ALL OF MY MS POINTS (ALL 360 OF 'EM) ON AVATAR CLOTHESSSSSS!! NOO. 8-)

Guest zipher200

gotta love these forums, are they always this active? Every time I refresh there's at least 1 new post if not a whole new page.

I just recently found them and have been silently watching.

6:18 :D woohoo!

Dan, Kelly, or anyone else who can give a reasonable answer: what's the deal with the time of the DLC release? It's my understanding that DLC always hits the marketplace on Tuesday mornings around 2AM PST, which is when xbox live maintenance is done. I get Rock Band DLC pretty regularly and there are times when I'm up at 2am PST on Tuesdays and I see the DLC go live. Your countdown ends at midnight EST for me, but I don't see how DLC can become available then. I also don't think it can become available at 2am PST on a Wednesday. When can we expect the DLC to hit the marketplace?

Sorry if this is clarified but this thread is 22 pages of spam that I didn't feel like sifting through for a clear answer. 4 posts have been made since I started typing this 90 seconds ago :evil:

if you are traveling backwards at the speed of light while on a bullet train going twice the speed of light and you see a clock in the mirror and the big hand points toward the sun, what time is it in Australia?

in other words, apparently our little countdown timer is timing off your own clocks/timezones, and therefore not particularly accurate... or maybe we are bad a math. Anyhoo. the pack should release sometime in the wee hours of the morning of the 26th. PST, probably. In other other words, we don't know the precise time. but that counter was so cool we had to use it anyway. ;)

:arrow:

k

Microsoft are the ones who choose the release date, not The Behemoth. I'm also surprised it will be released tommorow. Normally every add-on is released either tuesday or thursday, so I thought for sure it would be released on the anniversary.

The only announcement that I've seen of this DLC has been through the behemoth. Major Nelson mentioned the King Pack (which came out on a Tuesday an 2am PST, just like the game itself did) on his site but there's no mention there of this DLC there now. I'm so confused.

DARN I SPENT ALL OF MY MS POINTS (ALL 360 OF 'EM) ON AVATAR CLOTHESSSSSS!! NOO. 8-)

Same, and for a contest I thought I was entering, only to find out that only gold accounts can enter, having wasted many points. :roll:

Guest zipher200

It's all a lie. The necromantic pack doesn't come out tomorrow. The timer will end w/ the same ending as CC... THE EVIL CLOWN FACE AND SEIZURE WEASELS!!!

yea... hope not :)