Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Not the current Necromancer Thread Anymore :(

Guest neo_jello

whoo we gets the necromancer pack. What about the pink knight? was it just an image made specifically for the countdown clock?

whoo we gets the necromancer pack. What about the pink knight? was it just an image made specifically for the countdown clock?

...We dont know....Yet :evil: .

Guest AlexFerrigno

wait, what pink knight?

Guest AlexFerrigno
The problem is, everyone will use the necromancer w/ chainsaw. :(

ill still mostly use red knight cus hes level 99!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

sorry for double post

I'M STILL YELLING EVEN THOUGH THE ORIGINAL SURPRISE HAS WORN OFF. YOU SHOULD ALL BE AS WELL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'LL GET ALL THE "A"s OUT OF MY BODY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wait, what pink knight?

I was gonna show you it, but there seems to be a countown to the Necro pack now.... :shock:

http://www.castlecrashers.com

Pretty freaky.... :o

Guest AlexFerrigno

wait, what pink knight?

I was gonna show you it, but there seems to be a countown to the Necro pack now.... :shock:

http://www.castlecrashers.com

Pretty freaky.... :o

oh so there was a pink knight there before the necromancer attacked the screen with his chainsaw

Guest AlexFerrigno
well it was on the Devblog....

well, in 9 hours and 24 minutes ill be able to see probably

Yeah, thats what I was going to ask about... The pink knight... I come up with a theory that perhaps there would be a free update for everyone with castle crasher which would add the pink knight as a playable character...

I have to say that would be very cool, but we'll find out on the 27th!

Does anyone know if the necromancer pack will come out at midnight in the UK? If my dad gets me some points, I might stay up to get it, but if it doesnt, then I dont wanna be disappointed...

(Although its off topic, has anyone saw the new ODST ViDoc?)

Guest AlexFerrigno
Yeah, thats what I was going to ask about... The pink knight... I come up with a theory that perhaps there would be a free update for everyone with castle crasher which would add the pink knight as a playable character...

Does anyone know if the necromancer pack will come out at midnight in the UK? If my dad gets me some points, I might stay up to get it, but if it doesnt, then I dont wanna be disappointed...

yeah it will come out at midnight cus its 9 hours 15 minutes now so HA!!!!!!!!!!! :P

to everyone else

yeah it will come out at midnight cus its 9 hours 15 minutes now so HA!!!!!!!!!!! :P

to everyone else

People were saying they usually release it in the morning, but if they will actually release it at midnight awesome!

Guest XxLuDm4nxX

finally happens! belemonth thank you! Already 1 year, his passes too quickly

Guest AlexFerrigno
finally happens! belemonth thank you! Already 1 year, his passes too quickly

I thought it was spelled "Behemoth".

lol, you nitpicker! :P

Awesome, and I happen to have exactly 160 MSP left over. Really looking forward to this.

(By the way, am I the only person that's more interested in the Golden Skull mace than the Chainsaw?)