Sign in to follow this  
The Forgotten Knight

Non-Necros Dropping Out

My friend he told me he had a big Messege war because he picked the Necro first!!! :lol: I find it dissapointing that people would so desperate to pick one character...

I haven't even played the necro and i downloaded it on Wednesday >.> Though i guess that doesn't matter..i can't go in Live anyways :\ stupid "You need gold card" or whatever prevents me from going on multiplayer.. kind of stupid specially with ps3 internet being free and all..

i don't think it'll be that big of a problem, i'm sure plenty other people had a favourite before the necro before the pack came out. i mean i'll take alien hominid over the necro any day.

what i'm worried about is if the necromancer will become uncool from too many people using him :lol:

Guest greenknighter

yeah i really hate it when people won't play because they didn't get their best character

Guest Digital Form

I don't know if it did, I never got the King Pack, but I could see how people would try to do it. And like some others sad, little 9 year olds whinning about not getting necro would be terrible. That is why I am trying to get another code for my friend so him and I can just play! I wish I had more ppl in the area that would play like my wife...