Sign in to follow this  
The Forgotten Knight

See anyone freak out yet?

So I was playing this morning and some kid was absolutly freaking out that I had the Necromancer. He was calling me a cheater and a hacker. I then told him he could buy it in the marketplace at which point he called me a liar. Luckily I had Babbity Rabbity to back me up and he eventually believed us. I wont lie it was hard not to laugh as this kid went ballistic. Has anyone else had this happen?

So I was playing this morning and some kid was absolutly freaking out that I had the Necromancer. He was calling me a cheater and a hacker. I then told him he could buy it in the marketplace at which point he called me a liar. Luckily I had Babbity Rabbity to back me up and he eventually believed us. I wont lie it was hard not to laugh as this kid when ballistic. Has anyone else had this happen?

No, but now i'm on a mission

Joining games, taking the Necromancer and seeing what happens

>=]

Yes, When I got it right away this morning. I got a couple of kids to freak on me in arena.

A couple of kids wouldn't even pick melee because I told them I could raise skeletons to fight them. :lol:

Next time somthing like this happens..... record it so I can LMAO!! :lol:

The same thing happend to me, but with the king pack. Me and 2 other friends were gonna play with one other dude. When he saw me and one of my frinds pick the DLC char. he freaked out!

Took one hour to calm him down.

So I was playing this morning and some kid was absolutly freaking out that I had the Necromancer. He was calling me a cheater and a hacker. I then told him he could buy it in the marketplace at which point he called me a liar. Luckily I had Babbity Rabbity to back me up and he eventually believed us. I wont lie it was hard not to laugh as this kid when ballistic. Has anyone else had this happen?

>=]

Meany!!!

lol, keep it up guys keep it up....

>=]

Meany!!!

lol, keep it up guys keep it up....

And now... i am off on my adventure

I'll keep all of you updated :lol:

Yes, When I got it right away this morning. I got a couple of kids to freak on me in arena.

A couple of kids wouldn't even pick melee because I told them I could raise skeletons to fight them.

That cracked me up :lol:.

I had 3 U.K. kids completely FREAK out on me, they were begging and offering microsoft points. Which I gladly accep- Declined... :ninja:

lol

but dude i got nercomancer and im from the uk

It was 3 AM my time when it happened... I think it came out later in the UK, or they had no idea it was coming out...

I have been playing the arena and honestly i only seen the necromancer 3 times, and out of the times, one guy always goes, "wow it is out, guess i should check their forums for free codes" :roll:

wow thats funny :lol: why would people think they would be free... :P

Because they've given out free codes in the past.

I see the free code thing now as the whole feeding a cat thing, you know, feed a cat food, it will come back everyday for some more.

Lol I ran into another one. He didn't freak out as bad as the first guy but he was still calling me a cheater. I think the fact that I wasn't a 256 made me more believable to him. Oh man he kept going on about how awsome the Necromancer's magic was. He only played a few levels before leaving. I couldn't help but wonder why.

Yes I was Playing Co-op and a level 256 called me a hacker so I said I work for Behemoth I shall Bann you if you don't turn off your Xbox and Delete your level 256 he then immedeitaley left the game Lmao