Sign in to follow this  
OchoCinco

So I have a 256 character

bigotry - stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

256 isnt a creed," I pledge of allegiance to the 256ers!" its not something you can believe in," I believe in 256 for president!" and cheating/hacking is illegal, so if you have that opinion, then you're morally wrong.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Requesting topic lock Please and thank you!!

or a move to off topic!!

Ive requested a lock for awhile now

Guest Catspirit123

I get mad when someone joins the game as a 256 and just kills everything before anyone else can make one move. It just sucks the fun out of it when someone speeds past you and destroys the boss and all its minions in one hit

I honestly think that it's wrong but I understand your point of view. You just wanted to try it and have a little fun bending the rules. (I used to use hacks for online PC games just because I was curious and bored.)

But what I don't understand is why you would say this on a forum with strong-opinion'd people on the forums. Saying you have a 256 and believing that you think that this is okay is all fine and dandy to people you know or to people who just don't care (I honestly don't care as long as it doesn't bother me), but stating it on the official forums, and then arguing with other people about what they believe about 256'ers is just plain stupid.

Plain and simple this is what I'm trying to say: If your going to have a 256 character, keep it to yourself because your just getting other people mad. But if you feel the need to state that you have a 256 on the official forum, than don't argue with the other people and try to defend yourself it just doesn't make any sense. Keep it to yourself, or share and embrace the waves of people who disagree with you. It's as simple as that.

i don't see how it can be considered cheating to have a 256, all it does is give you a sence of occopleshment when you beat insane and leverage when you fight for the princes, and have you ever played against one in an areana? stats don't matter there, they die just as easly as a level one, i'v beaten a few with my 89 blue knight, you just have to see how they fight, and learn to combat that

ocho i gotta ask you why did you make this topic i don't hate you but why :?::lol:

I consider myself different from other 256 users. I play fair online and I only use one offline for fun and the occasional 256 only game. I wanted to see how people would react to that

it's not just one character that is glitched, your game can transmit it even when you don't use your 256

I dont believe that is so. Ive actually had people message me in disappointment

"DAMN I thought if I played with you Id get the glitch, why didnt you use your 256 yo?"

it's not just one character that is glitched, your game can transmit it even when you don't use your 256

Now I'm scared to go online again. :cry:

This has impacted my online gaming experience

I dont believe that is so. Ive actually had people message me in disappointment

"DAMN I thought if I played with you Id get the glitch, why didnt you use your 256 yo?"

I respect you alot for not infecting people with this... ;)

there are hundreds of legitimate players who will play with you here, find the ones with bigger post counts, they are usually dedicated! ;)

legitimate i.e. non-glitching

Ok so this is loving stupid. I have 256's. Ok yeah I exploited the game. But I deleted all my characters except the fencer. Hes my favorite character. I only play as him when some balloon knot decides to love everyone else over and be a 256. I just downloaded necromancer pack and those 2 characters are 256. Big lovein whoop. Yeah i play as them, but im not proud of it. If my friends want to beat the game quickly I help them using a 256. I dont trash talk other low level players. I congratulate them. I had so many legit characters until I decided to exploit the game. Btw the people who say its on accident are loving stupid. I only know of 1 way to glitch it, and if your dumb enough to let it happen to you, then you deserve it. I rarely play as 256 character and so instead I play as all the other characters legitemately. You cant say I fail at the game or cant play it correctly because I have one 256. I did get everything legit once I can do it again. If theres a glitch and someone exploits it, ban the creator not everyone else.

Note for user/s who insta kick 256s: your dumb. Have you thought some people might not have them one game and have them the next dont know what the love happened? Dont assume people are hackers and cheaters. Everyone who thinks that can love themselves. My main point is: having a 256 doesnt change anything. If someone wants to play like that, let them. Dont be an balloon and kick them. Your becoming more of the douchebag by doing that. Maybe the person doesnt know how to reset characters and just wants to have fun on 256s. Jesus loving christ you people are dumb.

Ouch your getting slammed :oops: I personally don't care, as long as your only use 256 offline. If you use it online and "infect" other people, that's not cool. Just don't play your hacked account on live, use a different one. ;)

Your cheating because you used an exploit to get your characters to an incredibly high level.

One 256 or ten 256 characters, your still a cheater, and I hope I don't ever have to play with you online.

Agreed.