Sign in to follow this  
LAA

Confused...

Hi, I havent really paid much attention to game #3 much... The only real thing I've seen for it is the trailer and I thought it was really confusing... The only thing I walked away from that knowing was that its about collecting treasure and for some reason a guy with a cube head cries when given treasure...

I dont mean to be rude, but what is this game about, if that info is known?

Hi, I havent really paid much attention to game #3 much... The only real thing I've seen for it is the trailer and I thought it was really confusing... The only thing I walked away from that knowing was that its about collecting treasure and for some reason a guy with a cube head cries when given treasure...

I dont mean to be rude, but what is this game about, if that info is known?

The guy is called the two emotion guy. I remember there was a video on X-play and at the end he was crying and Breaksancing at the same time! :D

The story's about some guy who can feel many emotions at once. He's got a top hat and a thing for gems or something. He kidnaps your friends and you have to get them back.

It's styled a bit like the PDA games, if you have Alien Hominid.

...Two-Emotion Guy? So, I guess hes the bad guy/good guy at the same time?

I'll look at the video someone posted in a minute. One thing I dont get is why they called the game #3... Is it just a codename? and if it is, why dont they just call it what the real name would be? Was castle crashers called game#2 for a while?

Watch video time!