Sign in to follow this  
Evil Wizard

Barbarian Boss Insane Mode Glitch?

OK, I just beat the game with the Necromancer, and i went on to Insane mode, and when I got to the Barbarian Boss, in between attacks if you move vertically, then he sort of Lags and matches your speed, not allowing you to pass him.

It's hard to explain, but I was connected to XBOX Live. Does anyone else know about this?

Yeah, it happens every time. I just tried it with the Alien Hominid, and it was all fine, so this is a problem with the new DLC. Someone go tell a dev :P

Perhaps that duty should fall to the OP ;)

I think it's to make the fight more challenging. This always happens to me after I knock down half his health. Kinda creepy how he rubs up against you...

Boss mode bosses are pretty insane.

Especially a slow boss like him moving to your speed.

Maybe the boss is programmed to controller read?

Boss mode bosses are pretty insane.

I disagree. Some of them didn't even get their attack power upgraded. Some of them have uber power, but they have mainly speed and health boosts. When fighting Frost King on Intense, I didn't even have to worry about dying, because his attack power was still very weak. The only troublesome bosses are Big Troll (but it doesn't run around until it has 1/3 health so it's not that hard), Groom (but he just requires patience) and Necromancer (but he.... Oh wait, there's noting easy about him)

Anyway, that Barbarian Boss thing was always there. In normal mode, you can easily run around vertically to avoid getting hit. Now he always stands near you so you're in his range. You could think it's a glitch, because he doesn't really animate when moving that way and it kinda looks like game lag