Sign in to follow this  
Davidthebrave1

Full moon difficulty

They are Friggin hard! Beefy Stove Face hits like a boulder, and regular Stove Face's swarm you and don't let you juggle them. Indeed they are tough.

Can't juggle the small ones, but you can XXXYY them for massive damage. As for the big ones, it's better to just spend the extra time for a safe, clean ranged kill.

Funny fact about XXXYY - you don't have to have level 50 to do massive damage. Just level up your magic and XXXYY your enemies. You won't do the drill attack before level 50, but damage will still come from magic

I noticed that it was a bit harder, but the regular difficulty isn't that hard :o

I wouldn't want to play it on insane mode though.

I noticed that it was a bit harder, but the regular difficulty isn't that hard :o

It's actually one of the easier Insane Mode levels, assuming you know how to manage the Stovefaces. No fancy juggles required; just bow spam, XXXYY and lots of going up and down ladders.

It's actually one of the easier Insane Mode levels, assuming you know how to manage the Stovefaces. No fancy juggles required; just bow spam, XXXYY and lots of going up and down ladders.

For Insane, Would it be easier to use your RTY or arrow spam on the beefys? Or should I just stick to XXXYY?

For Insane, Would it be easier to use your RTY or arrow spam on the beefys? Or should I just stick to XXXYY?
Beefies don't flinch from any melee attacks unless you hit them in the head. Since you can't XXXYY their head, and you can't juggle these ones (Stovefaces are heavyweights, unlike other beefies), there's no safe way to melee them at all. Your best bet is to just bow spam.

If you want to get fancy, you can bow spam them until they fall down, cast an RTB, then get back to bow-spamming. If you time it properly, the RTB will hit them as soon as they get up, so it'll do a little bit more damage per second.

I think it would be cooler if he fights you solo at the beginning, then he flies up and sends first wave when his HP is at 2/3. Then back to solo fight until it's at 1/3, which makes him send second wave

It's damn hard. I always think I'm doing very well during 2nd wave, but then I realize I don't have any potions and 5-6 enemies are still alive. It's really annoying how they zigzag around the screen, stopping from time to time to hit you