Sign in to follow this  
Richie

Ok, I think we're getting the pink knight for sure [EDITED!]

Alright, I was looking all over the internet and a bunch of places are agreeing, I think I even read from some sources that:

For the anniversary of Castle Crashers, Behemoth is giving the pink knight as a gift to the community in either an update for the game or free dlc. (slight chance of paid dlc? doubt it though) and that'll probably be tomorrow on the actual anniversary.

I haven't found any reliable sources, but still, I'm loving this idea and I think it's really going to happen anyways. I seriously think that this is what's going on and what's going to happen. I'm almost positive. I mean, it makes the most sense here, it would be awesome, and...well that's it.

What do you guys think? I mean I guess we'll know the definite answer in only just a few hours but I think I cracked the case on this one. I hope I did. I'd be really disappointed if I was wrong.

Plus, please don't flip out at me if this has already been discussed but 145706_pinkie.jpg

did you guys know Behemoth gave out pink knight figures at Comic con? Or that they even existed? I just discovered that. That's pretty awesome.

Alright, I was looking all over the internet and a bunch of places are agreeing, I think I even read from some sources that:

For the anniversary of Castle Crashers, Behemoth is giving the pink knight as a gift to the community in either an update for the game or free dlc. (slight chance of paid dlc? doubt it though) and that'll probably be tomorrow on the actual anniversary.

I haven't found any reliable sources, but still, I'm loving this idea and I think it's really going to happen anyways. I seriously think that this is what's going on and what's going to happen. I'm almost positive. I mean, it makes the most sense here, it would be awesome, and...well that's it.

What do you guys think? I mean I guess we'll know the definite answer in only just a few hours but I think I cracked the case on this one. I hope I did. I'd be really disappointed if I was wrong.

Well.....we should just wait and see.

On the side note: Should I stay up till midnight to see if this is true?

agreed we are just average people guessing i think in the exception for me im the looney person :arrow:im going to try im not tired right now and i have school 2morro but meh this is so suspenseful

Well.....we should just wait and see.

On the side note: Should I stay up till midnight to see if this is true?

Well, I know I am so you'd be in the same boat :)

I mean I hope they come right out with the info at midnight, otherwise I'd be disappointed that I stayed up for nothing and pretty much ruined my next day cause I'll be super tired.

dupe thread!!! please lock!!

use the other pink knight thread please! ;)

Ahh you're right Uncle0wnage.

Quick, inform a mod!

this is different

Not really....this has somthing realated to do with the pink knight so it has to be locked.

Ahh you're right Uncle0wnage.

Quick, inform a mod!

this is different

Not really....this has somthing realated to do with the pink knight so it has to be locked.

....the other one is a count down to the anniversary, focused on that, but it also says "we can talk about the fabled pink knight"

where as this one is strictly about the pink knight being a gift from Behemoth tomorrow or being dlc in general.

If the pink knight would be released on the CC birthday, How much more time until that comes (if it happens)?

If the pink knight would be released on the CC birthday, How much more time until that comes (if it happens)?

4 or 5 hours.

4 or 5 hours.

God I can't wait that LONG!!! I need sleep and wake up at like 6 in the morning!! :lol:

I edited in the fact that I was surprised that Behemoth created Pink Knight figures as well and gave them out at Comic con. Don't yell at me if it was discussed. I'm sorry then.

even if the pink knight isn't in the game the pink knight was put on the calander for a reason and im dieing to find out why :!::?::!::lol:

Because a big comunity event is happening so they used her

Guys its not gonna happen she isnt in the game like the king and the necro

So what? You never meet 4 knights during the story mode either. It's quite possible that this will happen, seeing as Pink Knight is popular, but I don't think it'll be free. It'll be incredibly cheap, but it will still get some moniez for TB

That's my theory