Sign in to follow this  
Akatsuki Knightz

New Boss castle crashers 2 and more

lmao i c all these anwsers and i laugh . kids these days u tell them u seen godzilla they will belive ya.

wow he wears a rob dum asses wheres the rob come on last time i checked his eye does not stick out lmao this is too much im gone to bed its ok u guys are just mad because of the pink knight kids want pink knight lmao

Guest xI Nel Tu Ix

wow kid go to bed i hope u die from all your ignorance.

Lmao, its raining so he is wearing a Rain Coat, you go to bed, and try not to wake up so the rest of the world doesn't have to go through this, though I think a lot of people would have fun owning you because its so easy.

Good luck KID. Have fun in school 2nd Grade. I know, it can be tough.

lmao i c all these anwsers and i laugh . kids these days u tell them u seen godzilla they will belive ya.

wow he wears a rob dum asses wheres the rob come on last time i checked his eye does not stick out lmao this is too much im gone to bed its ok u guys are just mad because of the pink knight kids want pink knight lmao

ok have fun playin a game that ISNT Castle Crashers then... you have failed miserably... epically... and horribly... bring proof next time or fail hard again... thanks for the laugh... moron...

btw... either stay in school or go back cause you need it!!!

Peace, love and fishsticks!!!

Guest DenXD

Sigh, all this whining about nothing.. is it really necessary? :?

Guest xI Nel Tu Ix

out of the 8462 members here about 8459 would agree that's the cyclops and that there is no beaver/ mole creature in this game.

get somebody on the dev. team or a mod in here to tell the kid that it's the cyclops.

You clearly HATE being wrong when you are (love to see how you reacted when you failed an English assignment)

Through all your insults, negligent, and pure stupidity, I still tried to help you, but you insulted me, and others, you still claim its a beaver when I am pretty sure when this thread gets locked, hopefully Kelly will tell you that it is Cyclops.

Wait, now you think the bride is not a princess?! Oh wow... I better just go away before I have an aneurysm out of sheer stupidity. (FYI, he is HUNCHED OVER IN THE CLOAK, and the bride, IS THE PRINCESS!)

EDIT:Actually, a further post points something good out about the princess but still doubtful in my mind. Not to mention, you think the "Beaver" took the Orange Princess, but he didn't. He had the Green Princess.

The clown is the fourth princess (Hence face covered entire game) and you said 4 princess which made me think plural as in NOT ONE. I will admit I missed the four when I read it, but it is hard to not misread what you type any ways. And Kelly is STAFF. She works at The Behemoth. I can't believe how arrogant and ignorant you are. You make wood look smart.

Guest xI Nel Tu Ix

thank god he went offline now someone needs to ban him.

I am done now, this does not belong on a public forum. If you want to continue this little Smart on Dumb battle, PM Me or add me on Live (GT same as username).

As of now, I am officially done with you in this topic.

The Painter boss replaced the 4th Princess with the clown if you look in the background while fighting him their is a picture of him stabbing the 4th princess

This post is so confusing I can't even tell if it needs to be locked or not. Welcome to the forums, but the rules say you can't speak in giberish. Please form complete sentences next time, with capital letters, and proper punctuation. These aren't the xbox forums you know.

Guest Jaddmaster

No offense guys(I'm new, just made this account), but you guys got trolled pretty hard by the idiot over there. But in all honesty, whoever would think that a beaver, or a mole, or a pink knight is a moron.

wow he wears a rob dum asses wheres the rob come on last time i checked his eye does not stick out

First off, the only character in the whole game with one OBVIOUS eye (i.e. a CYCLOPS) gets show wearing a hood, later taking it off. Apparently you haven't changed clothes since first grade because your grammar and logic is atrocious, and you dont seem to realize people can take OFF the hood/clothes.

No offense guys(I'm new, just made this account), but you guys got trolled pretty hard by the idiot over there. But in all honesty, whoever would think that a beaver, or a mole, or a pink knight is a moron.

wow he wears a rob dum asses wheres the rob come on last time i checked his eye does not stick out

First off, the only character in the whole game with one OBVIOUS eye (i.e. a CYCLOPS) gets show wearing a hood, later taking it off. Apparently you haven't changed clothes since first grade because your grammar and logic is atrocious, and you dont seem to realize people can take OFF the hood/clothes.

lmao did u just jumped off a boat u noob. that is not an eye u are a moron.

Guest Jaddmaster

As far as I'm concerned teeth do not have pupils, and no one is believing a word you say.

...Wow! This is confusing. Hes a cyclops, 1 eye, no teeth.

The guy who said the painter killed the 4th princess sounds interesting...

Any pics perhaps?...

Guest adamater

ad.jpg

if you need to zoom in go copy it to paint and zoom in...

its obviously not a tooth....