Sign in to follow this  
Akatsuki Knightz

New Boss castle crashers 2 and more

I think the guy who made this thread, just was absoultely certain he was right, but since realising he was wrong, he decided to call us idiots to cover his pain...

If he just admitted he was wrong, I dont think we would have called him an idiot, just a simple mistake. I think he should be banned or suspended or something, I mean... He didnt post a single post with correct grammar and they were all insults in some way.

I think the guy who made this thread, just was absoultely certain he was right, but since realising he was wrong, he decided to call us idiots to cover his pain...

If he just admitted he was wrong, I dont think we would have called him an idiot, just a simple mistake. I think he should be banned or suspended or something, I mean... He didnt post a single post with correct grammar and they were all insults in some way.

Exactly^

I agree, but then again.....he private posted to me saying im an idiot.... :roll:

I agree, but then again.....he private posted to me saying im an idiot.... :roll:

He didn't get to me at all when he insulted me. He is a troll, I came to terms with that little after our rant started.

I decided the arguing is not appropriate on the forums, and if he has more to say to me, take it with me on Live or PM system, hell even MSN if he wanted. I would have more fun that way as I will totally own him 8-)

Guest AlexFerrigno

Umm.....actually guys I think I may know what he's talking about, I can't remember what hr looks like cus it's been a while since I did that level, but just before you go into that cave with big bat boss isn't there someone who you never see again holding the orange princess, not really sure, maybe i'm not remembering right but im PRETTY sure there's someone there who you never see again

Guest The Mattman

The OP obviously posted this thread to cause up a stir in the Castle Crashers forum. He knows that he's wrong, yet you people still argue with him, he's doing it because he's a poop stirrer. Don't feed the Trolls people.

Umm.....actually guys I think I may know what he's talking about, I can't remember what hr looks like cus it's been a while since I did that level, but just before you go into that cave with big bat boss isn't there someone who you never see again holding the orange princess, not really sure, maybe i'm not remembering right but im PRETTY sure there's someone there who you never see again

That is eithier the Ice wizard, or the French guy.

Guest AlexFerrigno

That is eithier the Ice wizard, or the French guy.

as I said, I may be wrong but I thought there was the ice wizard and someone else, I'll play through it later to check

the french dude took her to the industrial castle... and from the there the wizard took her to his castle... why cant people understand this... BUT the painter comin out of no where is fishy... cause all other bosses were seen somewhere in the game before hand...

The OP obviously posted this thread to cause up a stir in the Castle Crashers forum. He knows that he's wrong, yet you people still argue with him, he's doing it because he's a poop stirrer. Don't feed the Trolls people.

and that was last night... a lil late on tellin us that...

Oh my lord. I hope he comes back online, this was just hilarious.

If I could, I would personally meet up with him at whichever rock he may live under, show him a pair of beaver teeth and a Cyclops's eye, and watch as he tries to cover up the fact that he's wrong with insults.

Bonus step: Throw an exploding skeleton at him :P

I posted pictures and he agreed thats what he was talking about, but said it wasn't the cyclops when it clearly was lol.

Honestly, he kept me up last night so its no big. I just finally woke up a little and realized I was arguing and stirring up stuff on a public forum. Not in a PM or MSN, so I stopped replying to HIM. But you guys aren't trolls :D

Wow, a troll invasion happened whilst I slept! :shock:

Everyone okay? Injuries? This stuff happens more than it should.

I recommend getting some coffee then reading this thread while NOT angry, for the lulz. :lol:

Guest AlexFerrigno

i just saw the pic someone posted a while back and thats what I was talking about, if that is the cyclops then sorry for causing extra confusion

Me and you might be talking about two different things. I know for sure though, He was talking about what I took a picture of and he believed it to be a beaver, mole thing with buck teeth and a big nose. Idk what this guy was going on about but I have starred at my picture long enough to know that he is crazy in the head.

Me and you might be talking about two different things. I know for sure though, He was talking about what I took a picture of and he believed it to be a beaver, mole thing with buck teeth and a big nose. Idk what this guy was going on about but I have starred at my picture long enough to know that he is crazy in the head.

Yeah... casu we waz all kids and nubs and ddnt no wht we was talkngi abutt lol

I'm pretty sure this guy was just trolling.

In any case, I believe he was referring to the part before Pipistrello's cave. The brown-robed guy. He never was explained, most of my friends just figured it was the bat (shape-shifting) or just an oversight.

In any case, I believe he was referring to the part before Pipistrello's cave. The brown-robed guy. He never was explained, most of my friends just figured it was the bat (shape-shifting) or just an oversight.

It was the cyclops....

That is the guy, and thats cyclops. Thats what I took a picture of. :D

Guest AlexFerrigno
That is the guy, and thats cyclops. Thats what I took a picture of. :D

yeah, that is what i was talking about, i never really thought about it enough to realise it was cyclops, i just forgot about him after a few more levels