Sign in to follow this  
Akatsuki Knightz

New Boss castle crashers 2 and more

I'm going to make a post that ends this, even though the OP is going to argue it.

Knight climbs up rock wall.

Knight sees strange figure in a robe walking away while Ice Boss brings enemies for you to fight.

Knight goes into cave, following Cyclops.

Knight kills blobs.

Knight kills more blobs.

Knight kills Pipistrillo.

Knight follows king into Flowery Fields.

Knight gets shot into castle.

Knight crashes wedding.

Knight kills groom.

Knight gasps as the strange figure is revealed to be a Cyclops crying over his... Creator? I'm guessing.

Knight does 10 million facepalms when Cyclops takes away the princess.

The only size difference between Cyclops's robed and unrobed form is the fact that his unrobed form has a hat on which makes him appear taller.

lol this is actually the most hilarious thread on here :lol:

all of that aside i must agree with every other person on here that that is indeed the cyclops not a beaver/mole :roll: the quicker you realize this the less embarrassing it will be for you afterwards ;)

lol u know the sad thing is u guys are styll whining about it its the beaver if u cant tell a beaver from a cyclops lmfao go to SCHOOL im done with this topic so i wont be back on it to see moron replies latz

sdf.jpg Cyclopes

1:There is no big noes

2:That big white spot, that is his eye. Cyclops means one eye.

3:I win, no matter what. Every one will agree that is Cyclops, every one will agree, you're a moron.

IT'S MAN BEAR PIG!

lol u know the sad thing is u guys are styll whining about it its the beaver if u cant tell a beaver from a cyclops lmfao go to SCHOOL im done with this topic so i wont be back on it to see moron replies latz

That means he knows damn well he's wrong and that he thinks he'll look smarter if he leaves without admitting it.

hey guys Ive been trying to ask people who that boss is that wears a robe and they dont know he has teeth like a beever and he is wearing a robe. no he is not the cyclops boss because there not the same size so ya and last time i checked cyclops did not have beever teeth so let me kno wat u guys think.

I found him :!::!::!:

[attachment=0]allllllmighty beaver boss.jpg[/attachment]

Please, somebody lock this or at least inform this poor fool that 1:

That you DO have a no-sequels policy,

2:That beavers have more than one tooth,

3:He is the same height, width, and has the same princess as the cyclops, therefore he is NOT a beaver.

3:He is the same height, width, and has the same princess as the cyclops, therefore he is NOT a beaver.

I agree with all those things you posted.

Now, this should be locked before the OP replies.

WRONG LEARN CASTLE CRASHERS NUB

Guest deanster2009

well, he's already been told by danp that there are no plans for a sequel, so to be honest i dont think hes gonna give up