Sign in to follow this  
toon link

Anyone else scared to move?

Anyone else scared to leave theor computer. Im too scared to get up and go to the bathroom in case i miss something! This has to be some kind of torture :lol:

Anyone else scared to leave theor computer. Im too scared to get up and go to the bathroom in case i miss something! This has to be some kind of torture :lol:

Same here! :lol:

Im like glued to the chair, except to grab somthin to eat..

Not exactly scared, I can stay here as long as I want. I'm off school for another 2 weeks, so I dont have anything important really. I'm just F5ing constantly for updates.

1 30 AM for me and I have school today

1:15am here where about are you?

Geelong VIC How bout yourself?

really a fellow aussie. Im in Adelaide. Geelong down on form in the footy :lol:

I made myself wake up at 7:00 AM just in case they had some kind of give-away while I was sleeping >__<

I hope they do whatever it is their going to do soon, because I need to sleep

SO

BADLY

:(

Guest audio1

Me too. I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 7. Hopefuly the gift is something good.

I made myself wake up at 7:00 AM just in case they had some kind of give-away while I was sleeping >__<

I hope they do whatever it is their going to do soon, because I need to sleep

SO

BADLY

:(

haha i wont be sleeping till 7am, so i hope that something happens or they announce nothing is happening so it doesnt come to that hehe

Earlier i was going away every hour and coming back in an hour to check things. Now, I am glued to my bed and just waiting for something. Chatting on the SW:TOR Forums, talking on Teamspeak ad listening to music while on my other monitor I have this forum up refreshing itself ;)

Wonder how many people would call us pathetic. :lol:

We're just dedicated. ;)

Also, does anyone know where the behemoth is based? That might help determined when they release something, if they do. (time zone, etc.)

Guest ComanderG1R

i went to sleep yesterday at 1:30 am just to see if anything were to happen,(nothing), so i took the risk to go to sleep.

i am now awake at 9:00. been awake since 7:30 waiting for the pink knight, or for anything in that matter.

i just want them to reveal what they are going to give away so i wont have to wonder and wonder anymore!

Wonder how many people would call us pathetic. :lol:

We're just dedicated. ;)

Also, does anyone know where the behemoth is based? That might help determined when they release something, if they do. (time zone, etc.)

I think it's San Diego

But i'm not sure