Sign in to follow this  
toon link

Anyone else scared to move?

Yeah, it would probably help if we knew where The Behemoth is based so we can know what timezone they're ni.

In the thread about Behemoth hiring a new QA Lead, someone said something about them being close to San Francisco, I think.

O MAH GAWD WE'RE LIKE DETECTIVES

what was the time period before all the free kings packs were taken? anybody know

That topic was made at

Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:07 pm

So if that helps... go me! :D

GOOD WORK there you go it will probably be around the same time. I live in Australia so i have no idea what 4:07pm means in my time. whats the time there now?

Yeah, it would probably help if we knew where The Behemoth is based so we can know what timezone they're ni.

In the thread about Behemoth hiring a new QA Lead, someone said something about them being close to San Francisco, I think.

O MAH GAWD WE'RE LIKE DETECTIVES

Its San Diego i think, they had the video of their new office, all i know its the west coast

Eh, I've already purchased the DLC so I'm not here for free stuff.

not here for free stuff here for sxclusive stuff hehe

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high for some kind of exclusive dlc. It would be very unlikely that such a thing would exist without some sort of leak :)

They are based in San Diego.The forum time is their time I believe,so just wait.

If Behemoth was a regular business,they would be in the office by now,but they are not a regular business,and it is not an office.It is a kitchen.

A few months ago,I was going to send them a refrigerator with the note:

"For use with game making.Have fun. -Comp0"

But,that'd be too much money for across the country fridges. :lol:

LOL, nice plan

this is so ridiculous its funny i mean seriously so many people are making a big deal of this that i bet behemoth staff is probably ROFLMAOING at us. and so much hype for a possibility a pink knight. This has more followers then like a real game coming out for the wii

Eh, I've already purchased the DLC so I'm not here for free stuff.

not here for free stuff here for sxclusive stuff hehe

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high for some kind of exclusive dlc. It would be very unlikely that such a thing would exist without some sort of leak :)

would a picture of a pink knight count as a leak :lol:

a new colour outfit for an existing character who already has 5 colours would not be big of a leak i guess

Its 12:30 PM here, I've lost faith in anything happening. No, pink knight, no codes, nothing. I got a Football game to play in later so I can't be around much longer anyway.

Its 12:30 PM here, I've lost faith in anything happening. No, pink knight, no codes, nothing. I got a Football game to play in later so I can't be around much longer anyway.

thats the spirit :x

They are based in San Diego.The forum time is their time I believe,so just wait.

If Behemoth was a regular business,they would be in the office by now,but they are not a regular business,and it is not an office.It is a kitchen.

A few months ago,I was going to send them a refrigerator with the note:

"For use with game making.Have fun. -Comp0"

But,that'd be too much money for across the country fridges. :lol:

Kitchen? No wonder thier games are full of awesome sauce :D

1:25 AM here. :cry:

where is here? not over a rainbow im guessing :twisted:

No I'm sure it is over a rainbow, and there, the Pink Knight lives. 8-)

Sleep time for me now. Hopefully Kelly will have mercy on those of us which stayed up late. If it happens please put in a good word and get one reserved for me. I would love you forever.Goodnight fellow Crashers