Sign in to follow this  
Zonuphaon

What are you doing to waste time untill they say something a

Me im just making this topic and watching towel boy (http://www.sickanimation.com/)

Anything that isn't sleeping

wat time is it for u bc ive already got my sleep or did u stay up all night

It is 10:51, and i haven't slept

:D

aahh ok its 9:52 here u should have went to sleep at 3 bc u know there all home sleeping so theres noway theyed release anything then

Me im just making this topic and watching towel boy (http://www.sickanimation.com/)

Anything that isn't sleeping

wat time is it for u bc ive already got my sleep or did u stay up all night

It is 10:51, and i haven't slept

:D

aahh ok its 9:52 here u should have went to sleep at 3 bc u know there all home sleeping so theres noway theyed release anything then

Yeah, but i'm going on a 12 hour trip today, so i'm planning on sleeping the majority of the time

Yeah, but i'm going on a 12 hour trip today, so i'm planning on sleeping the majority of the time

thats a good idea catch up on ur sleep when theres nothin better to do

yea im goin upstate tonight goin to experience the greatly boring upstate new york that is somehow 12 yrs late compared to the rest of new york

Now im on funny junk watching the kid who freaks out when his WoW account gets cancelled HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

i now know what im doing haha awesome

Now im on funny junk watching the kid who freaks out when his WoW account gets cancelled HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

How did that kid get down to his boxers so fast?

Hah

BESt VIRAL VIDEO EVER that kid is insane did u see the one where hes in the tree?

yea im goin upstate tonight goin to experience the greatly boring upstate new york that is somehow 12 yrs late compared to the rest of new york

I'm going to BC for a funeral

Wee :/

well, that sucks 12 hrs, which is depressing, and then a funeral, which is also depressing

well, that sucks 12 hrs, which is depressing, and then a funeral, which is also depressing

Yeah, thanks for the sympathy :)

But luckily i'll be asleep for most of the drive