Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Fashionably Late to the Castle Crashing Party

I have a very dear friend who has seen the game on my xbox and loved it. Unfortunately, he couldn't purchase it himself lately because he's out of work and newly engaged and tries to spend his money more reasonably. So, with your help I would love to make this game a gift to him as a token of better times to come.

Cheers and Happy Birthday again

Guest Sigfir

My brother lives in usa and i in santiago of chile he has x box 360 but doesnt has castle crasher i would like to play with him, thnks anyways Also i have to say that castle crashers is one of the best x box360 games i have play you really should do a cs 2 cyas dudes Happy aniversary Behemoth congratz

Guest Ronan_Berthelot

I'm french so I don't speak english very well but the only thing I have to say is that I loved this game, I love Behemoth (and I hope Behemoth loves me too ^^) and I hope to win one XBLA code for a friend.

Thank you.

Guest kickapole

My dear neighbour received his first Red Ring of Death approximately 2 minutes into trying the Castle Crashers demo. I would like to convince him (and his wife, for that matter) that the Castle Crashers are not to blame for his misfortune, but rather are waiting to greet him in full version form to say, "Welcome back, friend. Now grab an axe and take out those Barbarians!"

One of my good friends and I played this game when he came into town last time. If I get him this game, then he and I can crash some castles without having to look at eachother! (also it's a really far trip for him to come visit :( )

Guest Okira

Castle Crashers is my multi-player centerpiece. Between it, and Smash Brothers Brawl....all of my guests are at some point introduced to both - especially if they ask "what are those?" in regards to the 5 Castle Crasher figurines I have sitting under/next to my TV.

The person I would like to present this gift to has yet to go on many romps to slay the thieves washing clothes or to barge in on knights reading the paper. I want to not only extend that opportunity to them but also provide thus.

I want to give this gift as I love Castle Crashers, and find joy in sharing it with my friends, some of which have not as of yet - downloaded it. The friend whom I wish to give this delectable present to has trouble keeping up with his apartment payments and doesn't tend to buy very many games at the moment, however I can rest assured he'd go on many forays and into the fray with me in the coming days after acquiring aforementioned code.

I know for a fact that once he has a chance to experience playing online with a couple other buddies of mine he'll wonder why he didn't skip eating a few times in order to purchase it.

Happy Anniversary!

I would like to get one for my friend (He is actually the blue castle crasher in my signature :P)

We did a cosplay as Castle Crashers, but he is the only one that does not own the game. His birthday was also last week, and I failed to get him something, so I think this would be perfect gift for him!

His GT is GravePrometheus if thats needed.

Mine is G3N0Unknown if that is needed, though you will probably just use the PM system.

This is an awesome gift! :D

Guest fconb2

I've spent most of my summer playing Castle Crashers with my mate, but i'm going back to uni in a month and he doesn't have it! The only way forward is for him to get a copy & play with me on XBL! I'd love to give him a me-going-away present of this game! Keep the dream aliiive!!

Guest Scuzzy

I had 1200 points left from a points card I got for my birthday and I accidentally downloaded the Castle Crashers King Pack instead of the full Castle Crashers game (I'm a moron). Having only 1040 points left on my account, I have yet to amass the funds (starving college student) for a new points card and the points necessary to purchase the game and enjoy Castle Crashers and the King Pack. It would be like getting a do-over on my birthday points.

Happy Birthday to Castle Crashers (and thanks if I manage to be selected for a code)

Guest wizard341

I have owned Castle Crashers for quite some time now, but a buddy of mine has yet to buy it! Recently he had the misfortune of losing his job, so I thought it might be nice to nab him a copy of one of the best XBLA games out there :).

Well, I have a good friend. A very good friend. We've been friends for a few years now, and we always try to get the same games so we can play together. However, lately his family's been a bit short on money. I don't want to get too into it, but because of that, he can't get any games. Recently he downloaded the trial version of Castle Crashers after I told him how good the game is. He enjoys the game so much, but he doesn't have enough money to get points right now. He used to get a hefty allowance, but as of late he barely has any money to his name. I would love to be able to get this code for him, because then we could play this amazing game together!

Thank you so much for making this game Behemoth, and good luck with Game #3

:)

I have a School Friend who plays Halo 3 ALOT and you know has a high skill, plays 1v1's and that and if i go on halo to play with him, because he always asks all i get is 1v1 me.

So i would love if I could get a code and send it to him so I can play something other than Halo…Halo…and more Halo..

I tried getting him to play battlefield 1943 (another shooter on the arcade) but no point putting him in the same genre because Halo 3 tops that for him im sure he would enjoy this as I see him playing fighting games before so a beat em up isn’t too far off.

He has seen me playing it and asked me about it.

I Love this game so much and would love a school friend to play with.

Guest Soshi

I used to play this game with my friends when I lived in the 'big city'. After I moved to a small northern PODUNK town, I began to miss the misadventures of having the BiPolar Bear spazz-out and maul my face. I want a copy of my very own to play with my far-away-too big-for-my-town friends.

Guest nubywootz

Hey, I would love a Castle Crasher's code. My friend has been wanting this game for a while now but hasn't really had the money to spend on points. Thank you for making a great game.

Guest Clades Infinitus

My friend Joe played CC once and loved it. Every day, literally EVERY DAY FOR THE LAST EIGHT WEEKS he's asked to come to my house to play it.

Please, give me a copy so I can get him of my back and so I'll have something he can owe me for.

One of my friends has recently become bored because we're playing castle crashers and he cant, so it would be nice if he could join us too.

Guest lewigi2012

Happy Birthday!!

My friend has recently got an Xbox 360 and he loved playing Castle Crashers with me on my console but doesn't have the ability to play on his own console without me due to lack of money. It would be awesome to receive a code from you guys in order for both of us to play this amazing game whenever we wanted to =D

Guest Phasher99

A friend of mine finally bought an xbox 360 right before the price drop! I told him there was going to be one too! To make it less of a sad story for him, I would love for him to have the finest game on xbla!

Guest Junta Baill

Hey I'd love a code to give to my friend, he always has to come over to play, now we could do it online! Thanks!

Guest Zonf86

A code for my brother who recently left home to work in London. He is getting a 360 so we can continue to play together even though he's moved away. He'd really appreciate this as a ince suprise for him :).

Guest LegacyzZ

I already own the game but...

One of my best friend's birthday is coming up! and he has loved the game when he played it over at my house. I'm sure he'd really appreciate my gift and it would be fun playing with each other on xbox live!

Guest RustySpoon

I'd love to be able to crash castles with my brother... but alas, he has neither fingers nor toes to purchase microsoft points with. He also loves cake and birthdays and all other sorts of incredible things. :)

Guest SonicTay

Hello My best friend played the demo and loved it, but he didnt want to buy the game because u thougt he wouldnt Edit [not] like it very much and i would be a great friend if he got it from me and i have no one to play happy bday castle crashers!

Thanks behemoth :D