Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Fashionably Late to the Castle Crashing Party

Guest jkae94

I've had Castle crashers for a while now, after loving Alien Hominid and wanting some more action from the great people at the beomont. MY friend however dosn't have the luxuary of these games.

I'd give my code to him so that we can begin killing peasants together. woo for The Behemoth!

Well, sounds like a nice opportunity! Well, I don't exactly have many friends who share this wonderful game with me, so I'd love to score a code from you guys from my bud who is unable to make purchases with his suspended account (somehow his parents managed to suspend it even though he's over 18). He's a cool British dude who splits costs with me in paying for four gaming servers (two on Garry's Mod, one on Team Fortress 2, one on Counter-Strike: Source).

So come on; give my British friend (and his severely awesome accent) some love and hand me a code!

--With the deepest love, both Latin and British,

--Paradox

P.S. If you're sending them out by email, send it to issun.gega@gmail.com.

Guest Aqua Knight

I'd like to give the code to my friend GT=Mergs11 cuz he's a good friend and we spend many nights playing castle crashers until 2 in the morning at my house

Happy Birthday CC :!:

Guest enigmaisdead

I'm not sure if it's too late, but I'm going to try and post just in case it isn't.

I'm going to be honest and just say that I really want a copy of Castle Crashers for myself. Ever since I played the demo, I absolutely loved it but haven't had the money to drop to pick up the full version.

As someone who was raised on the Final Fantasy series, yet loves the action-RPG appeal of the Star Oceans and Kingdom Hearts' of the world, Castle Crashers is a phenomenal blending of both elements and I would love, love, love to get my hands on a copy! :D

Guest bgr

Hi, I would love a code for Castle Crashers, i'm a big fan of your other game alien hominid, and money is hard to come by right now, but would love to be able to get this game and play it :P

Thanks alot

Guest mr mullzy

i want one bcos i love behemoth so much and the birthday cake was delicious

alien hominid rocks my socks

Guest Embo1

Hey, i'd love to be able to give a copy to my good buddy, he really wants to own castle crashers but cannot cash out :( if i could give him a copy out of nowhere it would be the best thing to happen to him in a while!

Also FREE CAKE :!: WOOT :!:

Guest amazingmuzmo

I'd really like to send this as a gift to my friend. He just recently got a 360, and doesn't have a lot of money to spend. He bought a game, but is very unhappy with it. I'd like to send him this game so that he could play with me online and really see how amazing Xbox Live can be with good friends and a fun game. He seems very bummed out about his situation and it would be a really big deal to him if I were to give him the code to this game. I've been playing this game since launch and I know this type of game is right up his alley. Help out an unhappy gamer in need?

Guest Snuggles

I would really like to have a code because Castle Crashers seems to me like a worthy successor of Gauntlet - which by itself should be flattering to anyone who enjoys 4 player coop-style gameplay as much as I do! :)

On top of that, the actual game would match my Castle Crashers Xbox 360 theme really well; I'm a big fan of Dan Paladin and I would love to his work running around on my tv, fully animated with cute little swords and spears :arrow:.

Guest Parson Brown

I'd Love to be able to play Castle Crashers. I've heard so many good things.

I could also join in with a friend who loves this game... Instant Togetherness!

Guest Shadowmaster M

My brother has this game on this profile and we used to play it together, but I've moved out since then. If I got this game, I could play with him again and that would be great fun.

Guest CollegeCraig

Hey Behemoth, I would really appreciate a download code. Congrats on Castle Crashers first birthday and I look forward to downloading Game3 when it comes out.

Guest sean777

I would love a castle crashers code to give to my friends. Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid are my two favourite XBLA games but sadly none of my friends will buy them no matter how good I say the games are. I hope I'm not too late, it seems I always miss out on these kind of things. Thankyou. :arrow:

Guest Distilled84

I loved the Castle Crashers demo but never got a chance to buy it. I work all summer and my money all goes to pay for books and tuition, can't afford to spend much on games these days.

please read.

there is no rule against that and i have no right on this topic but please stop sending for friends please!or,maybe tell them to suscribe! cause now people like me have lower rate to get the game free (even if i was planning to get it).one of my friend shown me the game and I went to the forum myself in order to see more (i've been reading the topics in there for a while.)so please get copies for you,i have absolutely no idea what i'm telling you but i think i now don't stand a chance to get my copy even if I ALREADY SENT A REPLY ON PAGE 18.

thank you for reading.do what you want!

I have the game and have had it for over 1 whole castle crashing barbarian smashing and bad-guy bashing year, i have both packs but unfortunately my friend with very money-strict parents won't let him buy it I WOULD LOVE to be able to play it with him and my other 2 friends who have it as well! :D

Guest Warhero89

I would love to give a copy to a friend. He is extremely cheap and hasn't bought a game in a long time. I want him to get into this game and this is probably the only way to get him into it.

~Warhero89~

Guest cardigan

Happy birthday Behemoth. Why should I get free castle crashers? Well, it all started when I had a dream last night, that I was tongue fu- wait, wrong dream.

Brad Pitt aside, I had a dream last night that I was listening to Fulp Friction. "Okay," I thought, "I'll listen to the song play, but when this is done I need something baller to follow up." When the song ended, however, it came up again, and when I checked the playback settings, to my horror I realized that only 'Repeat One' was available.

I listened to Tom Fulp rap about... various things. My roommate came in and wondered what I was listening to. He asked me to turn it off, but I couldn't. Enraged by my inability, he stabbed me- which is when I found out that I was invincible.

I promptly snapped his neck and set fire to our apartment. I stayed in it to make sure his body was incinerated. I knew that I could not be harmed, being invincible. I hugged my 360 tightly, protecting it with my undamagable body as best I could. When I turned it on, there was only one game. It was none other than Castle Crashers, and I was invincible not only IRL, but also in-game.

I joined two-hundred ranked arena matches and won them all without taking any damage. I joined All You Can Quaff games to see if my invincibility extended there, and it did. I only pressed one button and my knight was victorious. Not pressing anything and attempting to allow the other players to win led to the realization that their food piles never ended. I woke up soon after, went to work, then fell back asleep. THIS time I dreamt of Brad Pitt.

Please help my dream of invincibility become a reality. It starts with you, and me (and a HUP!), and a game. ... and a game.

Guest Firecatman

Every time I go over to my friends we spend many hours on this AMAZING arcade game and im a little short on cash being a student and would love to get a copy of this game as long as Im not too late like usual, happy birthday :arrow::arrow:

Guest imsabbath

I would like castle crashers because i have never played it before

Guest Colinnnb

I would like a code because I love you and want to have your babies!