Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Fashionably Late to the Castle Crashing Party

Guest Squirrel

Hey guys!

I have a friend who loves the old beat em up type of games (he loves my arcade TMNT), who gave castle crashers a try, and loved it.

I'd like to treat him to a copy. I have loved all your games since Alien Hominid on the PS2.

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys i'm back with some cc fan art![attachment=0]CC BIRTHDAY 2.jpg[/attachment]

HERE'S TO 1 WHOLE YEAR OF CRASHING CASTLES!

P.S. IT'S A PARTY LET'S CELEBRATE :lol:

Guest ninesguy

Hey guys. Castle Crashers is a game i've been wanting to play for some time now. Alas, my current funds status has prevented me from making said purchase. Now though, I see that there is a giveaway to celebrate the 1st year anniversary. Congratulations to the Behemoth. If you're still doing giveaways, please don't pass me over.

ps. Happy Birthday to Castle Crashers.

Guest The N Dogg

Hey, probably too late for the codes, had to head to work when the thread got locked earlier. But if you guys still have some to pass out, I'd love to send one to my brother to show him that the xbox really does play games other than GTA lol.

Best arcade game ever and better than half of the $60 games. :)

Guest Unikorn

Darn it I went to work an missed something good.

Anyways I would love to gift this game to my brother who I have been wanting to play this with for a long time now. He lives 4 states away and would love to have a game he could jump on and smash things with me on. I hope I win one so I can share the awesomeness that is this wonderful game with my family. Thank you for taking the time to read this! :arrow:

Guest HailedCrusader9

My friend used to have it but his xbox broke and he lost the rights to it, im sure he'd really appreciate a new code for it! : D

Guest Pixelpro20

I've had Castle Crashers for a while and love playing it, but it's even better with some friends to play it with. My friend has come over and played it twice, and enjoyed it so much that he's now getting his own 360 to play it among other games.

If you could help make it quicker and easier to get castle crashing with him online, that'd be awesome. Thanks.

My friend is a tech geek, and I've known him for my entire life. Just recently my laptop broke and he was able to fix it up for me.

So, he's a pretty awesome friend. He does have a 360, which he received broken, but he fixed it himself, and he really wants Castle Crashers. We used to play Alien Hominid continuously on my GameCube, and he loves playing Castle Crashers on my 360. So, yeah, he's a pretty big fan of The Behemoth. He wanted to go to Comic Con this year so he could meet you guys, but he had to go to Lebanon with his family.

Once Upon a Time, there was a man named chza. His love for castle crashers, was very great. Chza also some friends you see. Chza being a white male, he also has a african american friend who hangs with a bad crowd, a caucasian female friend who has no interest in video games, and an asain male friend who has dealt with some unfortunate losses this year. What an unusual group, and the only way to bring all 4 together is castle crashers. All from different parts of the world, different interestes, but castle crashers gave them a common interest, and through this game, they have become great friends. The king pack got released, and that furthered theyre friendship, gave them something to talk about, and agree on. From there the release of the necromantic pack, has gotten them closer, and they hope that we can get to play the necromantic pack together soon, to further the friendship of this unusual, but fantastic group of four.

Happy birthday CC, Im pretty sure im late, but thought id share a nicely written story about my life 8-)

EDIT: I just realized this is for the full game not the DLC. Sorry! Didnt read the OP. Allready have the full game, I hope some good honest people get a code for the full game. 8-)

Guest alee

I played the trial, and it's great! Unfortunately, I can't afford to get more Microsoft Points now to get the full game. I'd love it if I could get a code. Thanks!

Guest Master Orbit

Help me understand your world (with a code :) )!!!!!!!

Guest Zaniel

My wife and I have been playing this since release and are looking forward to picking up (or winning, maybe) the Necro DLC as soon as we can. Her brother is slowly learning the ways of the Arcade and it'd be awesome if we could get this for him and help "baby-step" him into a much larger world.

Also, he's got the connection(s) with NASA...so if you wanted to carve the great Behemoth Chicken into the moon, he's a good place to start that process.

Guest Koouunn

HBD guys and u guys make game games

i would like to have to code because i am the only 1 who does not have CC amonst all my firends so id like to join them and be able to play with them at least once a week if i get the code

so can i have the code?

Guest SmoothtrooperFTW

the moment i played this game i fell in love with it and havent stopped having fun everytime ive played.BEHEMOTH IS AWESOME

Guest HellsDrunkard

I would like to get this for my brother. He's in college and really doesn't have any money to spend on games, as he lives in his own house all the while trying to pay off loans (some of which were deceiving and ended up pillaging him with interest). I've wanted to play this with him for a long time (we have 3 people, would be awesome to have a 4th).

Thanks for the consideration.

Guest Leavemealone9375

I would love a code for my friend if there are any left.

I keep having o bring my memory unit over with the game on it just to play with her, but Id rather have her have it unlocked on her xbox so we could just play online

Guest adamater

I would like a code for my friend,as he cant buy ms points =(

give me a code =(

I have many friends that refuse to believe in teh awesome that is Castle Crashers. D: I wish to give at least one of them the power of awesome. Even though we're waaaaay past 100 posts :cry:

Guest mogwaimon

I'd like to get a code as well because the game is great, and I'd like at least one friend to play it with. His birthday is coming up on September 9th, and I also have nothing else to give him because I'm lazy and unemployed XD

Guest Miqualke

This was a triumph.

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Team Behemoth

you do what you must

because you can.

For the FUN of all of us.

Except the ones who own Wii.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake.

You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

And the Science gets done.

And you make a neat GAME.

For the people who are on the LIVE.

I'm not even angry.

I'm being so sincere right now.

Even though you broke my sword.

And killed me.

And tore me to pieces.

And threw every piece into a Castle.

As they crush it hurt because I was so happy for you!

Now these days of life make a beautiful line.

And we're on your birthday.

cause we released it on time.

So I'm GLaD. I got Castle.

1200 point well spent

for the people who are on the live.

Go ahead and play me.

I think I prefer to play on the live.

Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.

Maybe on your friend list

THAT's not A JOKE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Anyway, this game is great.

It's so epic,hard and fun.

Look at me still talking

when there's another game to do.

When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm now 8.

I've experiments to play.

There is coding to be done.

On the people who are on the live.

And believe me I am on the live.

I'm playing games and I'm on the live.

I feel FANTASTIC and I'm on the live.

While you're patying I'll be on the live.

And Happy birthday cause you are on the live.

on the LIVE (x2)

Guest junegore

I would like to have a code because of my brother. He recently lost his job and is scrimping his way through everything else. He still has live at the moment. He lives far away from me. Live is how we communicate. To make his bills he traded in all his disk based games. I would like to get him a code so he can play online with me till we loose contact when he looses internet connectivity in the coming weeks.