Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Fashionably Late to the Castle Crashing Party

Guest The N Dogg
I just wanted to say that I came to these forums originally a few days before this birthday to get the free thing (which, sadly in time I did not come in time for since I was at school) but while waiting I discovered a wonderful and kind community that is willing to accept new people in. So even if I dont get the present of Castle Crashers, you people at the Behemoth have given a gift to me worth much more, these forums.

:)

No joke! I signed up because I'd heard about the cake and party but I'm loving reading the forums here, great community. Can't believe I'd not checked this place before, I'd read the dev blog but not the forums. Gotta check this place more often, seems to be run by real good people as well as populated by real good people. I'm lovin The Behemoth more by the day. 2000 dlc codes being given away and 100+ game codes by this lil ole 2 game company? That's some true dedication to their fans and somethin you don't see from many other game developers. I'm highly impressed by the majority of what I've read int he forum from the community members and from the developers themselves.

Guest mindsport

Happy Birthday Castle Crashers!

Hope it's not too late, can I please still have a code? Castle Crashers was the main reasons I got a 360 when all my friends were getting PS3's. The demo was one of the first things I downloaded when I got on Live, unfortunately up to now the demo version is all I have. What can I do, it's hard to get MS points in an unsupported country :( please please please if you still have a code, send it my way hehe

Guest giraffywaffy

Happy Birthday Behemoth!

Got a code to spare? Eh? I wished you a happy birthday last year too and I've bought all of your awesome games. Give me more content to enjoy!

Guest Dry Dust Mites

Why would I like a copy of Castle Crashers? Because I have no arms or legs and you should pity me. If you dont believe that, then I would like it so I could play it with my friends. :D

Guest DenXD

Happy First Birthday Behemoth!

I've been playing Castle Crashers for almost a year now, first at my friends place. Even though I finished the game there, I had to buy it for my own. Now my girlfriend only comes to my place to play this game, and believe me; It's like the only game we can enjoy together.

She recently got her own Xbox and her Live account. So if it's possible, I'd really enjoy that free code you're offering! Then I could enjoy going to her place for once :P

Still: Keep up the good work. Can't wait for Game#3.

Guest DJSmith

If by some way you are still giving out codes for CC, I have a friend that would love to play! But the odds of you still having some available are small, I wouldn't mind taking just a free CC Theme for my Dashboard.

Thx anyways,

~Schmitty

Guest Cjmainy

I would like a Castle Crashers code because I'm going through a 'tough time' with most of my IRL friends and figured that playing castle crashers with people online would be a great way to make new friends, even if they live over 9000 miles away!

Guest Wagon_Dragon

Congratulations to all who won! may your castles remain uncrashed and your wizardly foes defeated!

Guest Argaan

Crap, too late for the party :cry: too late for a CC code (for a friend I already have the game) or a DLC, for me this time? I don't have one of them. And if it's too late, not a problem Happy birthday CC ! :arrow: this game =D

Guest toys

Oh man, am I too fashionably late to the fashionably late thread? Damn my memory, damn it to hell! I blame the confirmation code thing, I had to enter it a load of times before I got it right, I felt like a spambot or something!

I'm not, though :(

Such is life, I guess. Next time!

I promise to buy all the DLC :D

Guest kovirtuoso

Aye, A code for a party would be good.

Crashin castles in the hood

I have the game but friend is lame

me be givin the code to them and lay in wait for Game

tis 3 I am after

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Guest CHTH

i would like to give this to my freind in portugal , because i think this is one of the best games ever, and would like him to have it, but he can hardley ever get MPs, so please let give me a code for him ;)

Guest csyoungiv

Thanks so much for developing such great games. I hope to be back here next year to celebrate with you again!

Guest lordOMG

gratz with birthday :D

and i now im very late too the party but...

i really want a code becuz i have tried it in the demo and it was really fun, but my father dont wanna buy CC :cry:

so if i could get a code i would REALLY LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER :arrow::arrow::arrow:

and again gratz with birthday :D .

Guest SimonTheDigger

Happy birthday!

I would like a code because Castle Crashers reminds me of one of my favorite old games for the Sega Saturn--Guardian Heroes. I loved that game to death, and Castle Crashers gives me the same warm, tingly feelings inside that it did.

Guest grizzli64

Happy birthday for all staff members of Behemoth !

first, sorry for my poor english, i'm a french fan of Castle Crashers :P

I would like a code because one of my best friends really love this game (i already bought mine)

and for his 30th birthday in many days, we will buy him an Xbox 360 !

on the D-Day, how first game he will want to play ? :lol:

thank you for your work, and god bless Behemoth ! :arrow: lol

Guest aznkda

Happy Birthday Behemoth!!!

I have a buddy in America (I live in Canada), we been playing together since 2005. His birthday is coming up and I thought this would be a neat present to give him. Hopefully I can get the code soon so I can get him the present on time. If I do get the code, Thanks so much!

Oh btw, the necromantic pack is awesome! :D

- KDA

Guest atek

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAY!!! :D

A friend who has Castle Crashers told me about Castle Crashers so I downloaded the Castle Crashers demo and loved it so then the same friend told me you guys were having a birthday and giving away some Castle Crashers so now I wonder if I can get one of those Game Codes for Castle Crasher? so I can play even MORE Castle Crashers!?!?! :D

please??? :/

thanks. :)

Happy Birthday, Castle Crashers! Sorry I'm late, I was playing as the Necromancer all day yesterday. :lol:

I would like a Castle Crashers code to give to my brother. I have no good friends to play castle crashers online with, and I would love to play with him. I don't think he ever buys arcade games, but I know he would like this one!

Guest splitzice

HApPy BIrThdAy Castle Crashers~!!! :lol:

The screen shot of Castle Crashers @ gamespot caught my attention 1 day and I told myself I would get it when I bought my Xbox the following month.

Once I had my hands on Castle Crashers, I invited my classmates over to chill and we completed the game with the 4 Knights~!

If I could get the Necromancer DLC this time round, I would sure invite my classmates once more to complete it with the villians :evil::twisted::ninja:8-) which we have unlocked~!!!

Once again, I want to wish all staffs of Behemoth a very Happy Birthday~! :D

I will be looking forward to Game #3 as it looks so much fun to play with friends!

Cheers~ :arrow:

I've been a Behemoth fan since Alien Hominid. My lack of a 360 has been keeping me from playing the latest Behemoth game, Castle Crashers. I am getting a 360 in about a month, and is there a better game to start out with than Castle Crashers? No. I know I'm one day late for the party, but isn't this event big enough to last the whole week?

Give me code and i luv u long tiem

Hey the day is done and the code well has run dry but why not continue the festivities today? PARTAYY :lol:!

unless no one else is in the party hardy mood... :cry:

Guest i crash castles

Well, My friend that likes CC doesnt have a 360.. If i could please have one, Il give it out to some random forum person after the contest :D

It would make them very happy...

Please :arrow: ?

By the way: I think its great that you got some codes for the community out of your own wallet. ALL HAIL BEHEMOTH :lol::lol::lol::lol:

*Walks in holding jukebox* http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/169148

LETTSSS PARRTTYYY!!!!!!

CLARIFICATION: I DO want a code, not for my friend in real life, but to give away to a behemoth forumer after the contest. I hope that is a legimate reason.