Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Fashionably Late to the Castle Crashing Party

Guest mr_de_fursac

I don't have any friend but i'd love to imagine i can give a code to someone.

Please The Behemoth, pimp my life. :arrow:

happy birthday castle crasher i have the game

but i would like to give the code to a friend who loves castle crashers

(if i get it) :ninja:

oh and if you give away pink knight codes as well i would have one of them instead

Guest gaesaeggi

I'd love a copy of castle crashers, and happy birthday!

The code would be for my friend that just got a 360

Or if there is a ps3 code for me xD

One of the first things I told my friend to get was castle crashers but he didn't have any xbl points so this would be a great present.

Gotta say happy birthday to Castle Crashers. I already got the game, so I'm not worried about the code, simply giving birthday wishes and saying thanks for everything Behemoth.

Guest entrager

Probably the same story you've seen 100 times...

My best e-friend and I play games several times a week, but he's always left out of Castle Crashers. Unfortunately, he was laid off earlier this year and can't afford to buy any MS points. I'd love to surprise him with a code!

Guest Dregan

Happy Birthday Castle Crashers!

I'd like to have a coupon for my girlfriend because she lost all her progress on my account. We're playing since the demo came out and we are sooo thrilled by the new dlc. You guys rock!

Greetings from a german fan

Benny aka SirDregan

Guest Maelstrom360

A friend told me about this and said it was a great game, so I'd really love a code. Thanks!

Guest audio1

The Behemoth is the best. They are so generous. I bought this game the 1st day it came out and as soon as I get a point card I will get the DLC. None of my friends have the game. It would be cool and fun to play with one of them over xbox live instead of playing Halo 3. I hope I replyed fast enouf I really want to play with my friend. Please. You guys are the best.

Happy Birthday.

The Behemoth loves me.

Guest tenchi80

OH I love this! I so need my own copy of this game. My wife and are separated by about 2000 miles and I would love to be able to play it with her! Please send one :D

EDIT:

since there have been 100 posts in the first few minutes, what the heck, we'll give out 200! :lol: its a party!

But some patience will be required, won't be able to send all the codes till after labor day. :oops:

:arrow:

kelly

WOW! The Behemoth truely LOVES US! 200 Codes! Take that, all you other cheapskate devs out there!

Period :!:

Guest Digital Form

I have a friend that would LOVE to have Castle Crashers, but is unable to post in here because he is at work right now! It would be amazing to give him a code!

Thank you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Guest TyZonPhazon

I'd love to give my girlfriend Castle Crashers. She loved it when she came over and stumbled upon it. She loved every second of it when we played Co-op.. I'm getting her an 360 soon and I'd love to give her this code.. we'd be so happy to finally get to play a game together. :D:arrow: Also, if Pink Knight is available, I'd take that instead, thank you, and Happy Birthday to Castle Crashers!! :D

Guest jigounette

Hello! I'm interesting to have a code! Oh, in fact, happy birthday ;) I'm happy for you to see the success of this game! It's perhaps the best game of all xbox live arcade! I'm a big french fan of it ! :arrow::arrow::arrow:

I love castle crashers and i'll love to play with friends, it's so fun :D

Guest Gotsmack

I have noone to play with!!

I have the game currently, but my little brothers do not. Please send me a code, and thanks!!

Guest Wilkin8977

happy birthday! hope to get a code for a friend, cant wait for Game #3

Guest MosesMonster

I would like a code because I've really wanted to play this game since I heard about it over on Newgrounds. I bought the original Alien Hominid for the GameCube and then when my friend got his Xbox, i bought it for him in HD. Now that I finally have an Xbox 360, I need to play this game. I've waited for your birthday hoping it'd come down in price. If I don't receive a free code, I'm still going to buy it. If I do though, I'm going to go to town at your merchandise store. Pretty please!!! I'd love you [more] FOREVER!

Guest cdevildevil

OMG I play this at my friend's place all the time but I don't have my own code. Oh please, I'd love one!!

Guest Duffle

I already bought Castle Crashers when it first came out. That being the case, is there any way I could get a free code for the Necromantic Pack?

Also, Happy Birthday Castle Crashers!

Guest Juggernaut

First post, Yay!

Two weekends ago, I had a large party with a bunch of gaming friends of mine. I decided to purchase the game, Castle Crashers, so we'd have a fun new party game to play. It is the best party game we have played since Guardian Heroes! One of my friends could not make it, he lives far away, and now does not know how amazing this game is. I have been playing this game for the past 2 weeks without stopping. I would like the code so I may share this magnificent game with more people who love great games. (I also would like any other prizes in the form of pink knights and such). :)

I'm sure Kelly is reading this, but I'd like to say something-

I used to hate New Members with one post because they just wanted goodies. Now I'm glad, because we've got many new people in our forums, and mainly because people are writing the reason they want these goodies, and most of them are for their freinds and familys. You guys rock behemoth!

Guest selfmedicated

I love CC and the Behemoth. I hope I get a code to give to my friend so we can play online. My friend has Alien Hominid but still has not bought Castle Crashers. His parents dont let him buy alot of games because they put his money in the bank. It would be cool if I give him the game free. He will be very happy and grateful. And his birthday is coming up I might give it to him then. Please can I have a code. My friend will be so happy. Thank you. Happy Birthday.

Guest pengerrin

Happy birthday, castle crashers!

My friend played this at my house last week and got really addicted to it. He JUST bought an xbox 360 a couple of days ago, only because of this game. It'd be really nice if he got a copy of it.