Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Fashionably Late to the Castle Crashing Party

Guest DarkSynopsis

Would love a code for my friend :) was his birthday just the other day and did not manage to get him anything since don't exactly have any cash on me :(

He came over and played Castle Crashers with me the once and really enjoyed it but missed Kissing one of the princess since he got killed during the duel by mistake and every day holds that over my head that he would like to play the game and grab the rest of the achievements :)

I would just get him to come over again for some more but he got a nice big HD TV to take advantage of now :)

Also Happy Birthday! :D Love the game!

Guest geekvarietydotcom

im out of work for a year now and cant afford it.

please can has?

my other response isnt posting so im trying again sorry if it doubles up

Guest PyroDelFuego

Hey Kelly,

I'd like my cousin to join the Castle Crashing Parade. He lives very far away from us and we barely get to see him or even talk to him because of conflicting schedules and such. However, as he is an avid gamer, he is always playing online around the same time as much as he can.

Lately, his PS3 is boring him and is going to get an xbox. His birthday is also coming up soon. As such, I'd like to surprise him with the gift of Castle Crashing. He loves the game and plays as much as he can whenever he comes over on those rare occasions that he's free.

Now I'd like for him to take that joy home. If it's possible and if you have a spare code, I'd really appreciate your consideration in being able to bring my brother and I closer to bridging the communication gap through online gaming with one of the best games on Xbox Live.

Thank you for reading this, and as always, I appreciate what you and the Behemoth staff have and are doing with and for the community. Take care!

First of all, Happy Birthday Castle Crashers.

I would love to get a copy of the game for my brother who is going to be in college in a couple of weeks. He was the best Castle Crashers partner and Halo 3 partner ever. He recently bought an Xbox 360 to play and chat with me when he has some free time in college. Although he doesn't have Halo 3, we can still play Castle Crashers together, so it'd be nice to win a code for him, so he doesn't have to buy it. ;)

Just to help out, I have posted a request before, but I have another friend who's interested in the game... If 2 requests arent allowed IGNORE THIS

Well, my other friend isnt exactly mad about this game, but I reckon he would like this game and he might play with me more often.

Guest trebled68

I love Castle Crashers! I play it at my friend's house all the time, but I don't own it. I'd *love* a code!

Guest More Dead Guys

Hi the Behemoth!

Before I say anything, Happy Birthday! (gives cake)

I've always loved CC. Its definitely my favorite arcade game! I have alot of friends from school that love XBL and Castle Crashers, but unfortunately, they don't have alot of moniez atm. So if you could give me a free code that I could give to one of my good friends, that would be SHWEET! Thanks!

Guest DonOfAllLiers

I have a friend that played Castle Crashers at my house and he loved it. He really wants to play with me over xbox live but can't afford the points to buy it. I would really appreciate a code to give to him. We don't know what else to play since everything feels so outdated. Theres nothing liking beating up some barbarians in CC.

Guest Tha1der

I love this game... Cannot get enough. It would be quite the incredible birthday surprise if I got in on this deal!!!

WOOO!!!!

Thanks,

1der

Guest JenserCube

I love this game, but have only played it at a friends house.

I would love to get the game and finally be able to beat insane mode on my own.

Guest masterOcs

I love CC. Just got it for my birthday and suddenly I've become the most popular guy in town. Thought if I had a code for the game I could give it to one of my mates, maybe play it at someone elses house for a change. Happy birthday and hope the game makes you more money.

Edit 1: I told my best Xbox Live friend about this little giveaway. We only play Halo and Gears together but I've been playing nothing but CC since I got it, so she's been feeling a little left out. Unfortunately it looks like she won't be able to post fast enough to get in on this. Told her I'd give her my code if I get one.

Here's hoping. Thanks again guys, have a happy birthday!

Well, my one friend's family isn't doing too well financially. He has an xbox and buys himself a month of live when he can. I give him all the 2 day or month codes I receive. He's played CC at my house before and loved it. He wants it but can't get MPs because his parents won't even allow him to spend money on that cause they need it for other things. It would probably be an awesome surprise if I gave him a code for it.

Guest LilBongo

Happy Birthday, Behemoth!

Just wanted to say I really enjoy CC, and would love a code for my younger sister. She's played using my account a few times, but she lives in another state. This would be a perfect opportunity to play together with her.

Thanks again, and Happy Birthday!

Guest Shiny Pidgey

Late to the party in more ways than one! Long time player, first time poster here.

I have a lot of friends without castle crashers to play with me, and very few that do. I can't honestly say I know off the top of my head who I'd give the code to, perhaps I'd make a contest of it!

Playing alone is fun. Playing with strangers is fun. Playing with friends is amazing! Please, give me some friends to play with!

Guest AmyGrrl

Happy Birthday Castle Crasher. I'd love a copy of the game to give to a friend.

Guest Sythril

Played the demo and never had the money to buy it :(

Loved it but with all the retail games coming out its hard to get some Microsoft Points.

Guest jay11

I've been a regular NG user and suporter since '05. I post on the forums, vote on flash and buy NG merch. I own Alien Hominid and CC andhave bought all the DLC.

But like most people here, there is always a friend who can't join in the fun, and I would like this friend to be able to join me :)

Guest gallison

I would like to get castle crashers because my little nephew loves the demo and constantly begs me to get him the game but I can't. He constantly guilt trips me into playing the demo with him over and over. Also, all my friends want me to coop with them and I feel left out. So this would be good for my nephew and myself.

i dunno if you guys are still giving this a way! but i love castle crashers but i don't have an xbox 360 (yet) so i bought it on my boyfriend's xbox and play it on there. i'm looking to buy an xbox 360 in the near future so i would really love the game! and it's my 18th birthday today =D!

but if you guys are giving it away anymore, i'm really sorry for posting here. i'm gonna double check afterward because i didn't want to be even later when posting this :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!! =D =D

Guest resde34

None of my friends have CC and I really love the game! My bro and i play all the time, however all i want to do is get online and start wooping my friends butt(if he gets addicted possibly vice-versa). I love all the work you guys have done. Cheers and Happ Birthday Castle Crashers!

Resde34

I would like to request aa code for one of my best friends. His name is Robert, and he is actually a manager at GameStop. He is always giving me promo items that they get in (t-shirts, posters, those nice over-sized display boxes, ect). I thought it would be nice to get this game for him. I'll be able to help him crash some castles when I do another run through with the new Necromancer pack.

Guest madmonkey

I'd like to give one to my brother, as he just lost faith in Santa...:(

Please Kelly, help me restore his belief!