Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Fashionably Late to the Castle Crashing Party

Hey!

My friend and I discovered Castle Crashers 2 weeks ago,and

she's getting an xbox at the end of the year.

We both just love castle crashers, and it would be great if i could give her a code.

Im working on a party hat, and my cake is in the Technical birthday difficulties topic.

(There's no active topics button :( )

Happy Birthday Castle Crashers, enjoy the cake everyone!

Guest Magneto_X

WOW this game is such crack on xbla, I would love to get it also if possible still!

:D:D

Guest fonz333

My friend loves this game but he has no way of getting microsoft points so this would be awesome!!

I really hope he can get this!!

Also, i think this is a candidate for one of the best games on the marketplace, if not the best! I still come back and get hooked every now and then.

Guest suspectfenster

I've wanted this game for a long time but haven't gotten around to it. Now would be a great chance! :)

Guest CyrusJuice

I'd really a code for my friend so he can understand the glory of CC. It would be really great to get back into it again :arrow:

He's basically the human embodiment of what a pink knight might of been if warped and distorted by decades of heavy radiation. He enjoyed when I forced him to play River City Ransom with me so I'm sure he'll enjoy me forcing him to play through this with me several times.

Would love to spread the love to one of my best good friends. Please a code for him would be great! He is broke and going through a divorce anything to help him smile would be great!

Guest megastroke

I have a friend who had never played cc before and he was at my house and played it and he loved it but he won't spend the money to buy it and I really want to play with him online

Happy Birthday Behemoth :arrow::arrow::arrow:

I have a good friend, we played CC since it came out on my Xbox.

Now he's gone, he was wandering over to Österreich, and we can't play CC now.

He got his own 360 and have XBL but the next shop where he can buy MS Points is 70km away.

We chat everyday and he told me that he want to play the game again with me, so i ask you Behemoth:

Can you give me the code???

We could play together than.

Guest biomechanika

I actually am fashionably late to the party.

Having found a link to the Necromancer Countdown page on GameFaqs, I became interested in the game. I'd thought about buying it a few times, but never got around to it (it's tough to get 4 people over at my apartment sometimes, but oh, so sweet when we have the time).

Two days ago, in anticipation for the DLC pack, I bought the game. It's a fantastic game, and I had a lot of fun with it. My wife hopes for the Pink Knight someday, but I digress. I bought the Necromancer pack, and the King's Pack, and I couldn't be happier with them.

"But wait!", you say. "This post is about Birthdays, and giving, and paper hats and stuff. Talk about that, will you?"

Ok, I will. Getting a free code two days ago would've been great, but if I hadn't bought the game, I wouldn't be here. So, insead of me getting a free handout, I'd like to surprise someone else with a free Castle Crashers game. You're supposed to give gifts on birthdays, right?

The Behemoth, thanks for a great game. I'd love the opportunity to give Castle Crashers to someone else, especially when they don't expect it (perhaps I'll j ump out from behind a corner when I do). Cheers. *blows party favor whistle* :lol:

Guest Intintola

I would love to have a free copy of this game so I could give it to my brother. Then we would be able to slay many foes together.

Please send me a code as I would greatly appreciate it. Behemoth loves me!!!

Thanks!!!

Also, thank you for the great game!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Guest Pesmerga

Hello kelly and thank you for the chance of obtaining a free code for castle crashers. :) I just wanted to say that i really like the demo and do not have the full version of the game. Love the music and artwork as well. I would like to be able to play this game with my friends and forum-mates but money is kinda tight and im currently 26 and currently unemployed at the moment...normally, i would be playing shooters(Gears of War 2) with friends and helping them out but im honestly kinda getting burned out on shooters and feel this would be a good change of pace for me. I'm very interested in playing this game and having a pet that fights alongside you. Its been awhile since i've played a side scrolling action/adventure game and one that draws the person in and rewards them for playing it over. I've taken a look at the gamefaqs forum, Q & A, and achievement list for it. lol Thats also how i was told about this thread. :)

Guest Visitor9x

My girlfriend only gets to play when she's at my house, she doesn't have the game herself, as she has no job. It takes a long time to migrate her account back and forth, so I'm sure she'd love a copy of the actual game. Keep kicking butt, Behemoth!

Guest neipo13

So I am an avid crasher, but I'm off to college and the xbox was left way back home.

My roommate however has his 360 and I am dying to crash some castles with him and my other roommies...

Does the Behemoth really love me? lol

Guest lapared

My Castle Crashers feels neglected. We need the DLC to add a little spark to our dying relationship.

Guest ThatGuyFromThatPlace

Can I has code plox?

Edit:

Proper Response:

Since the release of Castle Crashers I've wanted to try it out. However, being the basement dweller than many a gamer is, I have never left the house to buy MS Points. I would have bought it via my debit card but apparently Xbox Live doesn't accept that. I've told my friends about it, and they've said that they'll buy it once they see how good it is - and I have a party coming up next week.

You see where this is going?

Guest the chop suey

hey behemoth my other friend and i have been in love with cc ever since you guys have been showing it off at comic con. my 2 friends just got from graduating from the marines and it would be awesome if either or them could get a code to play a fantastic fun and cool game. that way we could get one other person to play along with us. i rave about the game to them all the time but they havent ever played it so this would be a great opportunity for them.

thanks for listening

go behemoth and happy birthday cc!

-Kevin

I have a friend who got the 360 for Christmas (his gamertag is fostmaizer if you wanna check if hes real) anyway he hasn't played it once bc he plays wow therefore he never does anything anymore. So, i was hoping if i could get the code he would be able to play with me and he would slowly detach from wow and finally go back to the way he was before wow entered his life. Ty and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I'd love to spread the love about Castle Crashers to my friends that don't have it. I know a few don't have it.

Anyways, thanks for the great game and I'll see you all at PAX!

Lots of behemothy love,

RogueDarkJedi

Guest GazzaTF

Hey guys, congratulations on the birthday! :D It's no suprise Castle Crashers is the highest rating on XBLA. It's fun, awesome and high quality indie games like this that online marketplaces were for. You show that with dedication and hard work, even small teams can make incredible and fun games for a great price. Kudos, guys. ;)

I have enjoyed your game a ton, and would love to share it with my friends. One of my friends is unable to get any MS points and has trouble finding decent retail games. I would love to be able to give him Castle Crashers so he has a great game to enjoy and be able to play it online with him, I'm not able to see him often. I've also had trouble thinking of a good birthday present to get him, I would really appreciate it if you could help me out.

But really, there are only so many codes and there are a lot of deserving people here. So I really do understand if you don't have a code to give me. It's okay. :)

But if you do have one for me, I would be very greatful!

PS. Keep up the great work on Game #3! I look foward to it, looks to be another multiplayer masterpiece. ;)

Guest Xenoliath

My friend has been desperatley wanting to play CC, but he is unable to afford the points because he isn't getting any pocket money whatsoever. All of his friends are playing the game because of the new DLC and he really wants to play the whole thing instead of repeating the trial over and over.

Guest evren2

My friend has an xbox 360 and he plays it all the time... He really likes the game castle crashers but because he can't come to my house too often, we don't hang out as much as we used too... but if he was able to get a free copy of castle crashers I would be able to hang out with him online all the time and I would really appreciate what you would have done. However, even if I don't get the free castle crashers game code, at least someone else will! :)

What I'd really like a Necromancer code of somesort, now, I can tell I won't be getting it, but hey, I'd like to give a present to one of my good friends, her birthday was yesterday and I couldn't get anything for her... She was kind enough to understand, and be okay about it, and she was happy I was there anyway, if I ever got a code, I would certainly give it to her.