Sign in to follow this  
YesStars Matt

Pink Knight Is A Dissapointing Lie!

Seriously though, why was the pink knight such a huge feature for the anniversary when there was absolutely no news on the pink knight. That made me really mad too. I stayed up late and and my hopes up and everything...for nothing!

:lol:

Seriously though, why was the pink knight such a huge feature for the anniversary when there was absolutely no news on the pink knight. That made me really mad too. I stayed up late and and my hopes up and everything...for nothing!

AND our very favoritist most festive party hat-maker will win their very own super rare hand painted Pink Knight figurine!!

no news ay???

even if the pink knigth doesn't ever become playable you should be thankful for the necromancer pack :D

Ya, would you rather have the pink knight or the necromancer pack?

even if the pink knigth doesn't ever become playable you should be thankful for the necromancer pack :D

Ya, would you rather have the pink knight or the necromancer pack?

um something new and unique or a clone hmm let me think

Hi five for Purple Knight!

That wuz random... :|

Random to THA MAX!

To hell with just a pink knight, they should give us thousands of knights, with every color known to man! FOR FREE!

Or, we could just be happy with what we have, while thanking TB for bringing us this awesome game...

Hi five for Purple Knight!

That wuz random... :|

Random to THA MAX!

To hell with just a pink knight, they should give us thousands of knights, with every color known to man! FOR FREE!

Or, we could just be happy with what we have, while thanking TB for bringing us this awesome game...

Rainbow knight?

we should be able to color tint the gray knight!! :P

It solves all the problems, and lets people customize gameplay more!!! ;)

Are you being sarcastic?

we should be able to color tint the gray knight!! :P

It solves all the problems, and lets people customize gameplay more!!! ;)

mmm i actually like that idea, that way people have whatever the hell they want. Lets be honest, the pink knight probably would have had the same magic as the grey anyway.