Sign in to follow this  
Guest TsuyoiMomonga

Update

Guest TsuyoiMomonga

When I logged into Castle Crashers today, it asked me to download an update. Does anyone know what the update was for?

If you played 10 different games that has a TU without playing CC, the TU for CC will delete. For some reason xbox only allows you to have 10 TU's on your HDD. So it probably been a long time since you played CC

Guest TsuyoiMomonga
If you played 10 different games that has a TU without playing CC, the TU for CC will delete. For some reason xbox only allows you to have 10 TU's on your HDD. So it probably been a long time since you played CC

Oh ok, that makes sense. I play a lot of demos/trials, so I guess those set it back.

Thats not really true, as long as you have the space on your HDD you can have as many as you need

Pretty sure this is confirmed my microsoft. It doesnt matter how much spave you have, they limit it to 10.

Guest Brazel301

it was actually raised to 25 with the NXE dashboard updates when we first got the avatatars

it was actually raised to 25 with the NXE dashboard updates when we first got the avatatars

This is extremely believable, the 10 was too small. Plus, 20GB is so much space and most people have 60GB+.

This is extremely believable, the 10 was too small. Plus, 20GB is so much space and most people have 60GB+.

i noticed i had to redownload updates alot when i had a 20 gb hdd but ever since i got a 120 gb it seems like i never have to redownload an update unless i clear my cache

What is a TU?

a Title Update, usually the updates you get when you play a game and it's like "GOTTA DOWNLOAD THIS UPDATE DAWG :B"

However i question the neccessary of it for XBLA titles, cant they just put the patch built in the game?

What is a TU?

a Title Update, usually the updates you get when you play a game and it's like "GOTTA DOWNLOAD THIS UPDATE DAWG :B"

However i question the neccessary of it for XBLA titles, cant they just put the patch built in the game?

If they did that i think they would have to re-upload the game onto marketplace everytime it was patched. Just releasing TU's through xbox live is a much easier and cost effective measure.

Guest Clades Infinitus

I got an update too, and my Xbox is plugged into the interblag 24-7 and I don't even know what clearing the cache is.

I just assumed it was support for the Necromancer and such.