Sign in to follow this  
toon link

A couple thousand copies of the Necromantic dlc

The codes that they are giving away on Twitter. I think that even though they made the game, they still have to pay (albeit at a discount) to give away codes!!

I think it was said they get around 40points of the 160 when a dlc is bought. times that by a couple thousand. Yet people complain about a pink knight pfft

Guest PyroDelFuego

As with the King pack, they probably wanted this pack to be free as well. And since M$ are a bunch of money-grubbers, this is the Behemoth's way of bypassing them and giving the fans what they want. Everybody wins because they just want people to be happy and by no means are they letting their community down.

I don't have Twitter :(

But i already have The Necromantic Pack :)

I dont have twitter but i made one and became a "follower" i think its called just to support the devs. I already was a fan or whatever on face book and I think everyone should and not just for a dlc either

Guest Digital Form
Thought they were giving away 100 of the game

They changed it to 200 !! They love their fans! We Love them!

Guest Digital Form
that means i have to refresh twitter all the time... i don't like that :(

You should get FireFox and get TwitterFox and it will pop up for you :) Thats the way to roll!

Guest selfmedicated

I really want the DLC and I just made a twitter acount so now where do I go to get it.

I wounder how they will give it out.

As soon as we get them (today? tomorrow? next week?), we will be giving out a couple thousand copies of the Necromantic dlc. We love you! We also love a good race. So we’re going to try some new ways of distributing them. At least once a day, at random times, we will post Necromantic dlc codes on Twitter. (4 at a time, due to that pesky character limit). First come, first served! This will probably go on for a few weeks, until we run out. so Follow Us, and claim yours!

no need to wonder just to read

Guest audio1

How are they going to do this on facebook and on what acount. I became a fan of many Castle Crashers pages and 2 behemoth pages. I do not know which is the real on.

Thought they were giving away 100 of the game

They changed it to 200 !! They love their fans! We Love them!

Hm, I missed the whole necromantic giveaway. I probably won't get a points card just to get this dlc item (yeah, I'm only 110 MSP from getting it).

Maybe I can just tell dan how awesome he is at PAX? :D (and if you are reading this Dan, I want to let you know that you are totally awesome).

How are they going to do this on facebook and on what acount. I became a fan of many Castle Crashers pages and 2 behemoth pages. I do not know which is the real on.

my guess is the one with the most fans ;)