Sign in to follow this  
Digital Liquid

Time to grow up...

Ok guys, time to get over it. IF a pink knight is made available to us at some point that's great, if not, is it really the end of the world?

The Behemoth are still giving away HUNDREDS of codes for the full game, THOUSANDS of free dlc codes & they have a cool competition going on. Yet people still have the cheek to claim that "nothing" is being done.

What a pathetic attitude some of you guys are displaying, time to grow up.

I dont wanna sound mean or anything. And im not even against you.

but.... chances are whoever says the term "Grow up" having to grow up themself... i mean afterall, this is sort of a crying topic :x

Basically, this is a request for people to enjoy the anniversary for what it is, not for what they fantasied it to be.

but.... chances are whoever says the term "Grow up" having to grow up themself... i mean afterall, this is sort of a crying topic :x

Im just disappointed at some of the people on these forums, people who are still demanding "free stuff" and whining about a lack of a pink knight, despite all the other awesome stuff TB are giving us.

This could have all been said somewhere else, but frankly i just wanted to try and counterbalance all the OMFGZORZ PINK KINGHTZZZ threads.

Im just disappointed at some of the people on these forums, people who are still demanding "free stuff" and whining about a lack of a pink knight, despite all the other awesome stuff TB are giving us.

understood but lets not pay them attention like they want lets ignore them and give are thanks instead :D

dupe thread, please lock, post in the pink knight big thread please!!!

And pink knight would be a fun bonus!! Stop telling people what to think loser!! :lol:

i just want this forums to settle down a little so i can use my active post button

im going crazy without it :cry: also yeah we will see if people grow up i mean did anyone kinda notice when the necromancer pack came out everybody kinda forgot it compared to the pink knight :|

Sigh, Is it just me or are some people sole contributions do these forums "dupe thread please lock!!!!"

I wanted to express my feelings towards some of the attitudes on these forums, in a way that would be seen by more people than just the idiots roaming around on those pink knight threads.

If this thread really needs to be locked, then let it happen. Ive said my peace.