Sign in to follow this  
toon link

Appreciation/Thank you Thread

Well i see the free giveaway thread got 200 posts in like 15 minutes i hope this can get close to that :lol:

Just want to say thanks to the devs for being so generous. I have never one or got anything for free in my life other than a chocolate bar, so if i do get a code it will mean more than saving some money so thanks alot

On a personal note 100th post go me

LETS SHOW OUR APPRECIATION :!:

Guest Clever123

I love the behemoth thanks for making awesome games. If it wasn't for castle crashers I probably wouldn't have got into beat 'em ups :D

(Awesome topic is awesome)

No developers have been as incredibly generous as you guys have been these past years. Thank you guys for everything Behemoth, and congrats on 1 year with CC!

Thank you guys for making an amazing game and some great DLC!

I hope you guys continue to be this awesome!

You are the one of the best developers ever and you are really nice to the community!

Also, Happy B-Day Castle Crashers!

I have never seen developers do this before. You folks at the Behemoth truly care about your community/fan-base.

All of these awesome giveaways, contests, etc. You guys are just so awesome :arrow:

CHEERS TO THE BEHEMOTH!

toon link, i read everything you say with an aussie accent :lol:

i once read that people are still finding new things in castle crashers, i for one appreciate these details. the latest thing i have noticed would be, when you stun the catfish, he get's dizzy, and meow mix pet food swirls about his head.

i also think people should take the time to look up and appreciate the forum banner, it will only be like that once a year

ahh .. thanks everyone.. it's pretty much the least we can do for having such an awesome set of fans like yourselves.

If the Behemoth didn't exist, life would be meaningless.

You are awsome, and very generous. I've never seen anything like this anywhere.

You care about your fans very much. Happy birthday Castle Crashers. :D

Yea, thanks TB for being that generous and giving away 200 copies of the most awesome game on XBLA. I think nobody else would do such a thing! This is me kneeling in respect. All hail to the great knights and princesses from the Behemoth

thanks the behemoth! you guys are so awesome =D not only in making games, but there's a reason why you guys have so many appreciative and excited fans. thank you so much and keep rocking on!

toon link, i read everything you say with an aussie accent :lol:

i once read that people are still finding new things in castle crashers, i for one appreciate these details. the latest thing i have noticed would be, when you stun the catfish, he get's dizzy, and meow mix pet food swirls about his head.

i also think people should take the time to look up and appreciate the forum banner, it will only be like that once a year

haha dont get the wrong idea. Australia is pretty much a small USA with less buildings. What you see on TV showing our country is a not what its like. I can barley understand an "Australian Accent" which probably 3% of the country actually has. I speak just like you unless you like have a southern accent or something :lol:

i know australia isn't some derelict place full of sand and aborigines :P

i saw a video of kangaroo hopping around an australian golf course, and that day i figured your kangaroo's are just like our deer, making me realize australia was pretty awesome

i know australia isn't some derelict place full of sand and aborigines :P

i saw a video of kangaroo hopping around an australian golf course, and that day i figured your kangaroo's are just like our deer, making me realize australia was pretty awesome

haha yer i was being a little sarcastic and alot of people are ignorant when it comes to different place :lol:

Bit dissapointed that only a handful of people said thanks and they were all the people who have been posting all day, but those with one post asking for something wrote asking for something and just left. Oh well i have barley been here a few days so i cant talk but i will be here for a while longer at least.

anyway its 6:30am and i have not slept at all so i may do some of that. Thanks again behemoth you know your loved :arrow:

Guest Kamikaze_Tutor

The Behemoth is amazing and a true inspiration for small game developers around the world.

I'm gonna keep spamming this cake I made just because it makes me want to chew my screen. :D

cake.png

The Behemoth is amazing and a true inspiration for small game developers around the world.

I'm gonna keep spamming this cake I made just because it makes me want to chew my screen. :D

cake.png

Wow, excellent cake :P