Sign in to follow this  
MetaMarx

Free Arcade MS Points

Who should get free MS points from B-day competition?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who should get free MS points from B-day competition?

• Someone who has multiple posts
    • Someone who only has one post
    • Both

Guest cassowarycommando

If the people with 1 post have good intentions and will stay with the forum let all be included! :arrow:

The contest is an open contest, available to everyone. You don't like that? I'm afraid you will have to deal, because limiting a contest like this one to specifically forum regulars is wrong.

Also, multiple account users, beware. We will hunt you down :evil:

Guest PresX

Since this is a "fashionably late to the party" giveaway it would seem appropriate to give at least some of the codes to the newbie posters (ie. myself). I have recently started a Thursday night gaming fest at my new place with much beer, food (2 former chefs in attendance) and good times and would love to have this 4 player little gem added to the roster. There's only so much Halo one can take!

Happy Birthday you beastly little game, too bad I didn't meet you until your first one.

Also, it's Thursday today!!! :lol:

Guest resde34

Problem with one post members is that they can flood the site really quickly! escpecially if there are a lot of them! I reckon that CC is big enough to have this problem but i reckon there are too many people who already have the game for there to be enough to flood it... I hope that makes sense!

i signed up 2 days ago when i heard about anniv and necro DLC, i have bought king+necro and im not a freeloader, i didnt expect CC codes to be given out but i entered for one for my friend.

You can kind of tell some are going to stay because the have a avatar and sig.

Like me?

I have been on this site for quite a while, I just never made an account lol :)

Guest The Castle Master
If the people with 1 post have good intentions and will stay with the forum let all be included! :arrow:

Exactly.

When I started writing my post in the thread, it was at the beggining of page 22, after I tried 10 times to post it and got it, the thread was at half of page 33. Half of the people who posted during that time had no avatar, signature and were logged out already.

I think people who come here to make our community grow larger should be awarded with free codes, but that's MY opinion.

While I don't particularly like people who post for free stuff then leave, I fully support their right to do so. It's even better when they see that the forums are a pretty cool place and stick around. We can always use new members to have conversations with.

After all, everyone should be able to celebrate the awesomeness that is Castle Crashers. :D

So I voted for both. ;)

Guest BravoNavo

Why the hatred of new people?

While I did come for the free stuff advertised, I've been reading the forums and I like them a lot. I think I'll stay for a while. ;)

Definitely both!!! Just be sure to punish multi-account people because I'm sure they exist and most of them are probably trying to make money on this (selling codes on ebay and such)

You can kind of tell some are going to stay because the have a avatar and sig.

I can't get a sig and avatar. I try to upload it and just gives me a giant wall of code and errors. =|

Guest Sigfir

dudes u really are noobs or what... many people looks in the forums and doesnt post, u really should think that more people better for behemoth because the company grows in popularity ... and its BEHEMOTH PARTY so dont f@/%& the day hahahahaha :D

Guest CheeseJam

People will not be getting Microsoft Points to download Castle Crashers; they will be receiving codes to download Castle Crashers directly, for free.

I think it is Behemoth's decision, not ours. ;)

Should my avatar be an Animal Orb in Castle Crashers or what?!