Sign in to follow this  
Darthkirby707

I fought the law, and the law won.

Guest Ak WarSteel
Anyone else play Behemoth yet? I lost, but not too badly. Awaiting a rematch! :P

Yes i BEAT THEM LIKE NO OTHER (No offence) but i had fun playing them SO yea Also Happy BirthDay (Arena rank 19)

I played against them, but they wouldn't even talk to us and they quit in the middle of the game! D: It was kinda of cool to know that we playing against the game creators though. :)

I played against them, but they wouldn't even talk to us and they quit in the middle of the game! D: It was kinda of cool to know that we playing against the game creators though. :)

Could have been a laggy game, castle crashers is known for random kicks in the middle of matches.

Could have been a laggy game, castle crashers is known for random kicks in the middle of matches.

They did have 2-3 yellow bars... so...

I like how TB will play thier game, I mean, do you see bungie playing Halo 3? I didn't think so.

Actually, bungie has had events where they play the game :P.

Oh...

Which one of you was playing? All the games were fun. Sorry about TPain I hope you guys can forgive him. :)

sorry, i don't forgive people who break the forum rules and are rude and insulting. i ban them. :evil:

its too bad. it makes us really not want to do this kind of thing again.