• Da Awesome Bomb.
    • Da Bomb.
    • Cool.
    • Good.
    • Meh.
    • Feh..
    • Bleh!
    • MY EYES!!!

yo tyndras,how's it going?i always found your art great.you know,i also recolor sometimes?well,that's not exactly the same level of recoloring :lol: ,but i must say something that may disappoint you.i'm from far better than you at drawing. yeah.that's what keeps me alive,and awesome also.but you're really kickass at recoloring.and i must admitt that i don't use gimp really good.keep the awesome work up! :ninja:

yo tyndras,how's it going?i always found your art great.you know,i also recolor sometimes?well,that's not exactly the same level of recoloring :lol: ,but i must say something that may disappoint you.i'm from far better than you at drawing. yeah.that's what keeps me alive,and awesome also.but you're really kickass at recoloring.and i must admitt that i don't use gimp really good.keep the awesome work up! :ninja:

>:C

I stopped recoloring a while ago, and it's kind of selfish to just say "i'm far better at drawing than you." FYI, my drawings are on DeviantART.

>:C

I stopped recoloring a while ago, and it's kind of selfish to just say "i'm far better at drawing than you." FYI, my drawings are on DeviantART.

*Protective hug*

Tyndras,how did you ever come up with the Demon Knight? :D

I found Jugg4n4ut's recolors, and this was my first one:

My_First_Recolor_by_Tyndras.jpg

Also, here's some new stuff:

An awesome background of an emote from DeviantART: http://tyndras.deviantart.com/art/8B-Ba ... -143964172

Noktor, my animal orb: Noktor_The_Animal_Orb_by_Tyndras.png

Me: Tyndras_Avatar_Dark_by_Tyndras.png

BIG STUFF:

The Gentleman:The_Gentleman__by_Tyndras.jpg

The Typhirex:Typhirex_by_Tyndras.jpg

Me, as a FRIKKIN SHARK!!!:Yes__I__M_A_FRIKKIN_SHARK_by_Tyndra.png?t=1259471430

Last, and kinda least, LOLWUT?:Untitled-1.png?t=1259471473

My DeviantART account: http://tyndras.deviantart.com/