Sign in to follow this  
The US Economy

LOL KAY YOULL LOVE THIS THREAD IF YOU LOVED MY LAST ONE

Due to the fact that no one thinks im legit or can play legit, all my 256 characters are deleted as of now, so anyways anyone want to play a game? Im honestly up for one right now and would love one. Insane mode or not i just want to play.

GT: Selenehelion

ITs pronounced Sell-uh-nuh-heal-leon

Just because you aren't breaking out doesn't mean you don't have herpes...

:lol:

@OchoCinco

Eh I dont really care. Here to prove kids i can be legit

Try calming down a little, rehabilitation takes a long time.

Your still a cheat ill still kick you from my game

cmon now he just wants to play the game with you. let's be nice

Try calming down a little, rehabilitation takes a long time.

Eh, he'll probably cheat his way through that, too.

What!? People actually cheat rehab? I'm so disillusioned right now :?

wisest comment in this thread

Ill play the game with nice people :arrow:

please read, "clean" and 256 alike :|

omg, this debate was ended yesterday..... Someday in the next 100 years, cc will get a patch that bans all 256s, but until then, whining to behemoth will not help it go any faster, if there is a 256 in the match, just kick or leave, it's your choice, Play with members of this forum who have "clean" accounts if you want a fun and enjoyable time!! The behemoth loves everyone, but not everyone is perfect, accept them, or just leave them alone, eventually your anger will go away, just because someone has a lvl 256 doesn't mean the world will end, that's gunna happen anyway. :roll: So PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE THREADS!!! IT TAKES THE PLACE OF USEFUL ONES!!!! :| I really don't care about 256ers anymore, cause you can never change someone, no matter how hard you try!!

Epic closing paragraph finished

We all love Kelly!!!!

but, to the 256ers, guilt by association is different than committing the crime, just because someone caught missingno, doesn't make them a terrible person, cause it didn't affect others, Just as long as you guys play with people with 256s I don't care, but I will kick you from a match, it's my belief, and I don't go a changin! :lol:

Kelly, don't lock, maybe this can be the last of these if we work this out through thoughtful and respectful debate!!! :|

No offense to 256ers, read my previous post ^^^

just pm kelly.... :|

But Please community, just forget about this issue, you don't gain anything from flaming, accept or not, it's your choice, I for one, don't accept, but I'm not an elitist, who thinks I'm better than them, they made their choices, I've made mine, but in the end, MICROSOFT STILL GETS ALL THE MONEY!!!!!!!! It's pointless, MS doesn't care about one game's online, only if that game make close to the same as HALO 3 or GOW!!! let's become one community, without prejudice, the 256ers paid for the game and everything else, so, just think to yourself, what do I gain from ranting? a post. Wow. That's really great. Please just drop this subject!!! It will be fixed eventually!!! Don't Worry, Be Happy!

ochocinco, the best strategy right now is to not post about 256ers, and recoup your losses, your credibility is diminished with many, so please don't feed the flamers, I no longer care about this as shown by my previous few posts, so please everyone, lets have a respectful diplomatic agreement here, there's not much you can do, and if your comments don't help, don't post! As I previously stated,you gain 1 post for ranting, and people dislike you more, and whining to the behemoth will not make a patch magically appear! Just look for wards to games 3, 4, 5, etc. Play the way you want, after all, you paid for it, Just be mindful of other people and we can have a better community because of it! ;)

Thank you dan.

@Sushi

wow, really? Cmon now? Cant we grow up just a little bit. Go ahead tell me to grow up because I glitched big lovein whoop.

@Glaive

I am nice, Im being legit here now. Yet your going to say an ignorant thing

@Deer

Thats a bit uncalled for. Your still a child. You might physically have matured, but mentally your not. Just by your comment.

1. Kissass

2. You're still one of "them"...

Am i denying it? certainly not

and a kissass? how about I want him to enjoy CC

1. Kissass

That's just unnecessary dude, people can change. From what i can tell, OchoCinco is trying to fit in after a bad start to his forum life, give the guy his chance.

1. Kissass

He's not a kiss balloon. Dan Paladin always has the wisest posts in every thread. Even if he doesn't post in them.

please read this wall of text, those who flame!!!

omg, this debate was ended yesterday..... Someday in the next 100 years, cc will get a patch that bans all 256s, but until then, whining to behemoth will not help it go any faster, if there is a 256 in the match, just kick or leave, it's your choice, Play with members of this forum who have "clean" accounts if you want a fun and enjoyable time!! The behemoth loves everyone, but not everyone is perfect, accept them, or just leave them alone, eventually your anger will go away, just because someone has a lvl 256 doesn't mean the world will end, that's gunna happen anyway. :roll: So PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE THREADS!!! IT TAKES THE PLACE OF USEFUL ONES!!!! :| I really don't care about 256ers anymore, cause you can never change someone, no matter how hard you try!!

Epic closing paragraph finished

We all love Kelly!!!!

but, to the 256ers, guilt by association is different than committing the crime, just because someone caught missingno, doesn't make them a terrible person, cause it didn't affect others, Just as long as you guys play with people with 256s I don't care, but I will kick you from a match, it's my belief, and I don't go a changin! :lol:

Kelly, don't lock, maybe this can be the last of these if we work this out through thoughtful and respectful debate!!! :|

No offense to 256ers, read my previous post ^^^

just pm kelly.... :|

But Please community, just forget about this issue, you don't gain anything from flaming, accept or not, it's your choice, I for one, don't accept, but I'm not an elitist, who thinks I'm better than them, they made their choices, I've made mine, but in the end, MICROSOFT STILL GETS ALL THE MONEY!!!!!!!! It's pointless, MS doesn't care about one game's online, only if that game make close to the same as HALO 3 or GOW!!! let's become one community, without prejudice, the 256ers paid for the game and everything else, so, just think to yourself, what do I gain from ranting? a post. Wow. That's really great. Please just drop this subject!!! It will be fixed eventually!!! Don't Worry, Be Happy!

ochocinco, the best strategy right now is to not post about 256ers, and recoup your losses, your credibility is diminished with many, so please don't feed the flamers, I no longer care about this as shown by my previous few posts, so please everyone, lets have a respectful diplomatic agreement here, there's not much you can do, and if your comments don't help, don't post! As I previously stated,you gain 1 post for ranting, and people dislike you more, and whining to the behemoth will not make a patch magically appear! Just look for wards to games 3, 4, 5, etc. Play the way you want, after all, you paid for it, Just be mindful of other people and we can have a better community because of it! ;)

I know, you may skip it, but it will hopefully bring you to understand what you can't quite grasp... :|

He's not a kiss balloon. Dan Paladin always has the wisest posts in every thread. Even if he doesn't post in them.

LOL @Sushi

That seems like the beginning of Chuck Norris-like Dan Facts :lol: