Sign in to follow this  
Oozcafoo

A king has been killed?

at the very final stage where you kill the evil wizard, there is a skeleton against the back of the stage. There is also a crown right near the skull and a kings chair to the left of the bones. Who did the wizard kill if the king is still alive?

The king is still alive (whoa... Portal flashback) because the king is at the celebration party in the end. The Wizard killed a different king.

Well FINE then.

Maybe when the wizard zapped him, he got a sickness of zappage, and whether you pushed him off or not, another guy came in and pushed him.

Conveniently, there was a trampoline directly under, and he bounced onto the floating crystal without anyone noticing. Then, when they got to the castle, the wizard made him his apprentice and gave him a new crown.

But one fateful day, the industrial king died of zappage cancer,

and the necromancer used his body to revive a beefy barbarian from the dead.

THERE. Now you have your explanation.

P.S., what's the difference between a blue-lined egg topic and a black-lined egg topic?

I'm guessing he's an acquaintance of the other King, and that the castle used to belong to him (note the destroyed village you walk through before you get to the final castle).

And I'm guessing the two Kings were protecting the giant gem and the castle from coming together to cause ultimate chaos or whatever was going to happen.

But then the Evil Wizard killed him. Sucks. :|

I'm guessing he's an acquaintance of the other King, and that the castle used to belong to him (note the destroyed village you walk through before you get to the final castle).

And I'm guessing the two Kings were protecting the giant gem and the castle from coming together to cause ultimate chaos or whatever was going to happen.

you have a very good point there

very believable indeed 8-)

Guest Xx Ichigo xX

maybe the wisserd transformed himself into the king and one of his aprentices became him because he new his down fall would come sooo he killed the king and hes now ploting a way to get the crystal back :? kinda triky but i leaves a huge opening to the next dlc for maybe a story add on ??? u unno but notice how the treasure chest crushed him at the final stage what if that was his escape plan after all he is a wizered :?:lol: and plus youre right the king did bring the princess back without a scratch but the princess was a fake so then that means shes being held some where :!:

you have a very good point there

very believable indeed 8-)

It's what I do.

*Flips on sunglasses, jumps on a motorcycle, and rides off into the distance.*

maybe it was the owner of the floating castle, but his knights, the stove faces, and his general, the necromancer betrayed him, and sold their souls to the dark wizard!!!

:cry: