Sign in to follow this  
TheChickenChaser

Batman Arkam Asylum UK Collectors edition (RAGE POST)

I am disgusted!

Seriously!

I just recieved my B:AA Collectors edition for this game from the postman

Opened the box then slide off the plastic cover, there sitting infront of me was something that i had been looking forward to standing up next to my Halo Sparten helmet and Fallout bobble head... The batarang... It looks F***ing horrible! , in all the images I have seen the thing looks like its made from metal and is nice and clean , what i come across is a horrible cheap peice of plastic that doesnt even look metal with about 50 different scraches that look terrible

"Its suposed to look used" said 1 of my friends who will be receiving the same parcel of disapointment later today. It does not look used , it looks like someone took a blade to it and just sliced it down the middle a few times.

not only that , but the "Leather bound AA diary" is not even leather bound and is squashed into the box.

and one last thing that grinded my gears? The actual box for the game , It doesnt have any plastic protection , its flimys paper with plastic inside with the 2 discs... If i put that thing up on my shelf with my other cases, its going to get fricking shredded apart and the corners will be bashed in, in no time.

Seriously people , if you have a chance to buy the collectors eddition , STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE...

Sorry if this has alot of spelling mistakes , bad grammer and so forth , this is just kinda a rage type after litraly receieving this crap 5 mins ago...

To think i payed extra money for this when id rather have the normal edition :roll:

Pics of the peice of crap "Batarang"

imgp0318n.th.jpg

imgp0319.th.jpg

imgp0320.th.jpg

P.S. It also feel like cheep plasic , makes me wanna wash my hands in acid :roll:

Wow thats pretty shoddy

Even after calming down , i still cant get over the fact i cant put my actual game with my other games because its in a paper box :roll: the the fable paper box was just a slideble cover :roll:

I swear the Batarang was advertised as metal

I wouldnt even mind if it LOOKED metal and looked like they put some effort into it , but aparently even the US versions batarang looks just as bad , but they have a proper CD case and a Leather bound diary so adleast its not as bad for them

Yup, after I got the Special Edition of Halo Wars and found out that the Spirit of Fire "patch" was actually a rubber coaster I swore I would never buy another special edition again unless it gives me exclusive in game content. The MK vs DC special edition was also a big let down. It just came with a second disk with vidoes I can finde on youtube.

Yup, after I got the Special Edition of Halo Wars and found out that the Spirit of Fire "patch" was actually a rubber coaster I swore I would never buy another special edition again unless it gives me exclusive in game content. The MK vs DC special edition was also a big let down. It just came with a second disk with vidoes I can finde on youtube.

Yeah, the patch wasn't worth it... The Halo 3 dlc made it worth it for me though...