Sign in to follow this  
The Forgotten Knight

How many ppl have you convinced to buy CC?

I've convinced somewhere between 6-7 people to buy this game. They simply see me playing it and I tell them to download the demo. Almost all of them buy it after that. Most have the impression that this is a kids game which is why they never really looked into it. What about you guys?

Guest Ak WarSteel

I got 4 of my friends to Buy CC which now they play like everyday

I have convinced one to buy it, as when it won arcade game of the year at start of 2009 i used that to convince him. I got an early post in the free CC code thread so i hope to get a code for my other friend who is a halo addict T_T

I got 2 friends with a Xbox 360, but only 1 got Xbox Live, the other don't have it yet, both played it with me on my box, and both found it really cool.The one with Xbox Live is not sure, wether he should buy it or not.(He never bought MS points)

I hope i will get a free CC code from the contest, so i have a friend for online playing.

Hope my other friend will get Xbox Live soon, so that we are 3

in reality ive only really convinced one... but another friend of mine loves it and on the cc birthday i tried to get him a code. Hopefully ill get it and give it to him :D

Any one I have convinced to buy it is someone I actually know. Which is around 10 people. Just like you, they would see my playing it. I would bring over my Xbox and we would all play, and they would buy it shortly after. :)

Guest eyePop

Unfortunately for me it's the other way around. My friends are convincing ME to buy CC haha. Sadly it's not possible for me to buy CC at this time due to other financial commitments >_>. You'd figure if they wanted me to join them in the game so much that they'd buy it for me right?! haha.

Guest Haradaku

At least 3, it's a great word of mouth game. anyone with a history of playing scrolling beat em ups should find something to love. I convinced one friend by pointing out all the references to Golden axe and Streets of Rage.

One of my friends didn't want to buy it because he didn't want to spend 1200 MSP on a "small game" I asked him "how much did you pay for that Batorang version of batman?" he said "55 pounds" and I said HA! I guarantee you won't play that game as long as castle crashers! the next day I saw he purchased the game and we played co-op all day :lol:

I also convinced my brother by saying "it's awesome". He also bought the game.

Hoping I get a code from the giveaway thread to get another one of my friends addicted to Castle Crashers.