Sign in to follow this  
The Forgotten Knight

Halo 3: ODST

Awesome game, just need Deja-vu and Endure. REALLY HARD.

And yes, I try the Vidmaster Endure in that building.

I can help you with both if you want. Just not today. My internet connection is all wacked up.

I loved Halo 3, but this game's disappointing.

1. Beat Campaign on Legendary. [x]

2. Play Firefight until your eyes bleed.. [x]

3. Get all Vidmaster Achievements. [ ]

4. Never look back. [ ]

4. Never look back. [ ]

Umm, I like it better than Halo 3. :|

4. Never look back. [ ]

Probably the only reason you do is because all you can do is campaign. Once you get live it opens up a whole new world. Lol.

4. Never look back. [ ]

Probably the only reason you do is because all you can do is campaign. Once you get live it opens up a whole new world. Lol.

Yersh, correcto el umo mel gundo (I don't have a clue what that means, just popped into my head :lol: )

This is my choice for the BEST Halo game in the series. If you want a full list, here it is:

5. Halo 2

4. Halo Wars

3. Halo 3

2. Halo: CE

1. Halo 3: ODST

This is my choice for the BEST Halo game in the series. If you want a full list, here it is:

5. Halo 2

4. Halo Wars

3. Halo 3

I played Halo Wars, it wasn't that great.

Sure, its a good console RTS.

But its also almost the exact same thing as LotR: BFME II, with slightly different menus and crappier base building. Plus, it seemed like all we had to do was spam warthogs and whatnot.

5. Halo 2

4. Halo Wars

3. Halo 3

Well technically halo wars is halo, but its not made by Bungie... And is that halo custom edition or halo combat evolved?

5. Halo 2

4. Halo Wars

3. Halo 3

I agree with that list except Halo 2 and Halo wars are both equally trash. H2 was a major dissapointment, and Halo wars was just repetitve IMO. Rented it and played it with my non-xbox live profile and never touched it until it was time to give it back.

Also I got all vidmasters and got Recon! :D

5. Halo 2

4. Halo Wars

3. Halo 3

I agree with that list except Halo 2 and Halo wars are both equally trash. H2 was a major dissapointment, and Halo wars was just repetitve IMO. Rented it and played it with my non-xbox live profile and never touched it until it was time to give it back.

Halo 2? Trash?!

That was the only one I really liked!

5. Halo 2

4. Halo Wars

3. Halo 3

Halo 2? Trash?!

That was the only one I really liked!

Halo 2 had the best story out of all of them! Maybe rivaled by ODST though. The only thing I didn't like about Halo 2 was the flood. Halo 2 is not trash!

Halo 2 had the best story out of all of them! Maybe rivaled by ODST though. The only thing I didn't like about Halo 2 was the flood. Halo 2 is not trash!

Maybe I should rephrase that. It wasn't trash, But out of the 4 main games it was the worst out of all of them. The story was WAY to short to expirience, the multiplayer was REALLY bland and had problems, and had little replayability.

Don't get me wrong I still love it, but compared to the others, it was just trash to me.

Maybe I should rephrase that. It wasn't trash, But out of the 4 main games it was the worst out of all of them. The story was WAY to short to expirience, the multiplayer was REALLY bland and had problems, and had little replayability.

Don't get me wrong I still love it, but compared to the others, it was just trash to me.

multiplayer bland!? It was the game that revolutionized Online Console Gaming! It had the best online coding, a great menu to find the type of game you wanted, and allowed you to play with over 20 million people!

multiplayer bland!? It was the game that revolutionized Online Console Gaming! It had the best online coding, a great menu to find the type of game you wanted, and allowed you to play with over 20 million people!

You must be confusing that with Halo:CE.

Halo ce had no xbox live multiplayer. Halo 2 did. Halo 2 was one of the first games that had matchmaking! If that is trash then you must have been playing too much halo 3 :| .

Halo: Combat Evolved had no online MP for the original X-Box. Only the PC version of the game had online MP (which also spawned the popular Halo: Custom Edition Mod).

Halo 2 was one of the first games on the original X-Box to gather millions of people to play online with and against people that are complete strangers, and keep most of them playing the game online until the sequel came out almost 3 years later. It had the best networking coding then, and still has one of the strongest coding now, and will probably remain that way until the next generation of consoles hit the market.

You have some facts mixed up, shadow.

Halo: Combat Evolved had no online MP for the original X-Box. Only the PC version of the game had online MP (which also spawned the popular Halo: Custom Edition Mod).

Halo 2 was one of the first games on the original X-Box to gather millions of people to play online with and against people that are complete strangers, and keep most of them playing the game online until the sequel came out almost 3 years later. It had the best networking coding then, and still has one of the strongest coding now, and will probably remain that way until the next generation of consoles hit the market.

You have some facts mixed up, shadow.

Was I talking about the X-box version? No.

Was I talking about Halo:CE in General? Yes.

Halo CE: IMHO, Had the best multiplayer. I loved the Lobby system, and the modes. The best thing about was the maps. Some were big, but had excellent quality.

What are you talking about? Custome edition or combat evolved? And weren't you talking about halo 2!

What are YOU talking about?? CE was for the PC as well as the Xbox! Custom edition was for the PC only. And I was comparing Halo 2's multiplayer to the other Halo games.

Did you really feel the need to capitalize AND underline the word you. It can come off as offensive. On another note your not very clear. Of course Halo 2s multiplayer isn't as good as Halo 3 though.

How can I confuse a console game with a PC game when I clearly said "revolutionized Online Console Gaming"? It clearly states I am talking about Halo 2 on the original X-Box having those features I have stated. That makes your next statement automatically make me assume you were talking about the console version of Halo:CE, since you didn't state otherwise, not even in the post prior to my outburst of defending Halo 2's MP. Also, since the originals of both games are on the consoles, people tend to think of original (or most popular, which are the console versions still) titles first.

To then state you are talking about the multiplayer in general is also half wrong, as I have stated online console gaming, best online coding, and play with over 20 million people (which I know is an over-exaggeration, max unique players being around 4-6 million).

So, you basically made no sense with what you said. :|

Also, please don't try to argue with this, It'll just be tarnishing your reputation. :(

How can I confuse a console game with a PC game when I clearly said "revolutionized Online Console Gaming"? It clearly states I am talking about Halo 2 on the original X-Box having those features I have stated. That makes your next statement automatically make me assume you were talking about the console version of Halo:CE, since you didn't state otherwise, not even in the post prior to my outburst of defending Halo 2's MP. Also, since the originals of both games are on the consoles, people tend to think of original (or most popular, which are the console versions still) titles first.

To then state you are talking about the multiplayer in general is also half wrong, as I have stated online console gaming, best online coding, and play with over 20 million people (which I know is an over-exaggeration, max unique players being around 4-6 million).

So, you basically made no sense with what you said. :|

Also, please don't try to argue with this, It'll just be tarnishing your reputation. :(

1.Really Denivire? Why are you assuming that I am talking about the xbox version? I clearly stated in previous posts that I'm talking about the PC version:

Halo CE: IMHO, Had the best multiplayer. I loved the Lobby system, and the modes. The best thing about was the maps. Some were big, but had excellent quality.

This should tell you that I'm talking about the PC version.

2. How can I trash my own reputation for having an opinion? That's like speaking my mind that I don't like peanuts and then everyone yells at me that peanuts taste good. It makes no logical sense. Obviously you love playing Halo 2 While I perfered playing Halo CE.

3. This would be the case that people think of the orginal on the xbox version, BUT in this case, most people talk about the PC version since it offers alot more.

4. Also why would I say that the multiplayer is half wrong? Are you saying I'm wrong for expressing that I don't like it? For me it WAS bland.

Did you really feel the need to capitalize AND underline the word you. It can come off as offensive. On another note your not very clear. Of course Halo 2s multiplayer isn't as good as Halo 3 though.

Did you feel the need to say this to me:

Halo ce had no xbox live multiplayer. Halo 2 did. Halo 2 was one of the first games that had matchmaking! If that is trash then you must have been playing too much halo 3 :| .

I mean, it should hit you guys automaticly that when I say Halo CE multiplayer I mean the PC vesion? Why is that so hard for you guys to understand? :?