Sign in to follow this  
The Forgotten Knight

Halo 3: ODST

looking forward to odst!!! w00t you guys think that through best buy they would let me get the bonus card by itself? because when you preorder you can remove the game and keep the card... i wonder if you could that would be sick! / hilarious :lol: .

*Sigh* I am being constantly reminded that I won't be able to play for two months after it comes out, despite the fact I'll have the game at the midnight launch. When you drop make sure to have fun for me. :cry:

You'll always be known as The (Un)Forgotten Knight :)

I'm still getting it :D Plus...IGN rated it, I listen to Xbox.com for the reviews.

Yeah ign has a history of writing biased bs reviews proof of this fact if you look at the rock band beatles review the guy starts off in the first few sentences saying how the first album he ever got was a beatles album so cleary hes a huge fan and hes not going to write a bad review about a band he likes but i kinda agree with 9.0 simply because firefight has no matchmaking which for me means it cant score higher than a 9.0 in my book but still 9.0 is really good

Only a 9.0 seems like bungie is losing that golden touch alittle they have always scored above 9.5 and i was expecting like atleast a 9.4 out of this game could be because firefight has no online matchmaking

Are you kidding me? a 9/10 is a f***ing hard score to get.

Be happy that the game is as good as it is.

2 more days! Quick! I need something to blow time away!

This ^

Good thing my brother gave me my xbox back a couple days ago...

amg wut iz hallo tree odzt? iz it wun uv dowz noo serrownd sownd compyootarz?

I'm kidding, 1 DAY! OMFG!!!!!!! I WANT IT TO COME OUT NOW!!!!! ARGLEAERGERGAEGRAGARGAGRARGAGAEGRARGAEGHEARGAERGAERGSAERGAE

Why is everybody so hyped about this game. Yeah, it did get a 9 out of 10, but its basically halo 3, but with ODST. It did bring most of the old Halo stuff back like you have to collect health and the pistol. The so-called "new weapons" aren't new. Its just an smg and a pistol, WOW. :roll: I'll probably just rent it from blockbuster. The games that I'm waiting for is Modern Warfare 2 :D ( Halo fans dont get mad, but you know its going to blow ODST away :lol: ),Assassins Creed 2, Brutal legend, Uncharted 2 , Ratchet and Clank: Future, and many others. Thats my opinion. :|