Sign in to follow this  
The Forgotten Knight

Halo 3: ODST

I have to wait till tomorrow afternoon to get mine. I've got school and other obligations...

But I took Friday off to play all day! Take that society!

Lol i got mine last night but i still gotta go to school looks like ill be sleep walking through my classes today

I had a date with a girl last night so I missed my midnight release!

Now I have to sit through class then work until I can pick it up!!!

As soon as 2 PM rolls around, I'm going to be on it all day.

Hit me up if you want to play Firefight!

Getting ODST some time after 10 AM here, I don't have Live though...

EDIT: Preparing to DROP! Next hour or so I will be going feet first into hell!

be careful, there's like a 50% chance it gives you the red rings right when you start playing, wait till they release the patches!!!!!

The first time you start or all the time?

Woot!!

This is so awesome!!

Two new weapons it turns out, AND they brought back the awesome red plasma pistol!!

Firefight mode is awesome, there are new emblems and you can customize your ODST guy!

Graphics are great, and I dunno yet, but I think you can be Dare (recon) in FireFight mode.

ODST is......PURE AWESOME, It's so good. I love it, I don't know why anyone could hate it. Finished the Campaign yesterday, really cool. I'd give it a 9.5. Time to go drown myself in more Halo :ninja:

Beat the game in Legendary, and you can play as DARE in Firefight. ;)

Got my copy this morning. I enjoy it.

Firefight is definitely fun, and will allow me to not blow through the campaign too fast, since the campaign is apparently only 4-6 hours of gameplay.

This one is basically saying "I'm a PS3 fanboy and think Halo sucks".

This one says "I'm going to complain about my 360's incapability to run the game, say the game has fun modes that should have been DLC that would have been too big for most HDD's because I don't understand space in terms of data, and tell people that their comments on my last video made me laugh because it devolved into racism."

So, those videos make me laugh at his 360 or ODST disc crapping out, when my 360 has yet to fail, and ODST is running smoothly on it. Worth $60? Depends on perspective, but I find it that for me, it was worth it. Firefight with 4 people is super fun, and is more than enough for replay value, better than GoW2's Horde Mode IMO.

I wasn't all excited about it after I learned that you cannot play matchmaking as ODST :\

Can you customize your armor or do you have to choose from a list of characters?

(Dare is over-rated lololol)

I wasn't all excited about it after I learned that you cannot play matchmaking as ODST :\

Can you customize your armor or do you have to choose from a list of characters?

(Dare is over-rated lololol)

List of characters, with removeable helmets

I got one of those achievements that you have to get 200000 points... took me 2 hours solo on easy :lol:

Me and 4 buddies did that on Normal for Crater, took us quite some time as well, but good ol' me, can't keep track of time when playing a game :D

I got one of those achievements that you have to get 200000 points... took me 2 hours solo on easy :lol:

Me and 4 buddies did that on Normal for Crater, took us quite some time as well, but good ol' me, can't keep track of time when playing a game :D

Yea me and my friends got that achievement on Crater as well. I think we got around 400,000 points, took us 2 hours and 30 min. to do.

We made it to the 5th set- round 3- wave 4, but all of my friends died and I was all alone with about 4 brute chieftains and 10 brutes.... i got my face pounded in.

ODST is amazing. While it doesn't quite have the amount of content that I wanted, it's story, atmosphere, music, and so much more just made the experience fantastic. The Campaign is the kind of depth that I want, it had the feel of an ops mission, and it flowed wonderfully for me. You get to pick your armors colors, your symbol (much like Halo 3) and you can pick your character and if they wear a helmet, which is a lot more customization than it sounds. Firefight is a blast with friends as well. Everyone is yelling and laughing.

I have to say that my favorite part of ODST by far is the voice casting for the characters. Dare, Buck, Dutch, and Micky are all voiced by the actors from Firefly, the all time best TV show, and the experience alone was epic when I got to play as Nathan Fillion.

If you're looking for good story or good CO-OP, get ODST. If you love Halo, ODST is a MUST BUY.

New maps are pretty great too. Longshore is alright, I'm sure it'll take time to grow on me, and Heretic is just pure awesome.

Any questions?