Sign in to follow this  
The Forgotten Knight

Halo 3: ODST

Beat the game in Legendary, and you can play as DARE in Firefight. ;)

Got my copy this morning. I enjoy it.

Firefight is definitely fun, and will allow me to not blow through the campaign too fast, since the campaign is apparently only 4-6 hours of gameplay.

This one is basically saying "I'm a PS3 fanboy and think Halo sucks".

This one says "I'm going to complain about my 360's incapability to run the game, say the game has fun modes that should have been DLC that would have been too big for most HDD's because I don't understand space in terms of data, and tell people that their comments on my last video made me laugh because it devolved into racism."

So, those videos make me laugh at his 360 or ODST disc crapping out, when my 360 has yet to fail, and ODST is running smoothly on it. Worth $60? Depends on perspective, but I find it that for me, it was worth it. Firefight with 4 people is super fun, and is more than enough for replay value, better than GoW2's Horde Mode IMO.

Thanks for the response. I'm planning to get it cause Firefight looks super fun and It would be awesome loading a Multiplayer disk without Restarting if my maps don't load, or try 50 times because of a Disk Error. (I had my Halo 3 Disk into the Circle Scratch.) But, anyway, I'll get it when I have the money.

So far the hardest part in the game was the first time you encounter hunters.

Other then that I found it to be a cake-walk but then again, I am not to far into the game.

On another note, does anyone else think the Gold Hunter is somehow diffirent from the rest? If so, how?

Other then that I found it to be a cake-walk but then again, I am not to far into the game.

On another note, does anyone else think the Gold Hunter is somehow diffirent from the rest? If so, how?

One hunter has a beam gun, one shoots a fuel rod. Anyway what difficulty was it on? For me first hunters were easy too because they spread out and I got a shotgun...

One hunter has a beam gun, one shoots a fuel rod. Anyway what difficulty was it on? For me first hunters were easy too because they spread out and I got a shotgun...

The hunters drop fast if you have a shotgun...but if you don't...well lets say they're a little bit more challenging.

Tell me about it, first encounter with Hunters, didn't even know they were there until I nearly got my face slapped off by one. Had only a Spiker and a Pistol on me, so that did take me some time and a lot of bashing the "B" button towards their backs :lol:

I should have gotten an achievement for beating down a Hunter with only a Pistol, and not shooting at it to preserve the ammo :roll:

Tell me about it, first encounter with Hunters, didn't even know they were there until I nearly got my face slapped off by one. Had only a Spiker and a Pistol on me, so that did take me some time and a lot of bashing the "B" button towards their backs :lol:

I should have gotten an achievement for beating down a Hunter with only a Pistol, and not shooting at it to preserve the ammo :roll:

I had no trouble beating the hunters on heroic not sure if they would be hard on legendary plus i found if you really cant beat them you could just run away if you wanted to

I remember one time the hunters kept killing me cause they wouldn't separate and there was a lot of obstacles (this is on Mombasa streets btw) and they dont attack until they see me and they face a wall. So what I did is I got a beam rifle from a while back (took a while to find :| ) and lined it up and shot them both 2 times at the same time. They didn't die but then I just no scoped them :D

Guest XYZkicker
*Sigh* I am being constantly reminded that I won't be able to play for two months after it comes out, despite the fact I'll have the game at the midnight launch. When you drop make sure to have fun for me. :cry:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding! or am i! dondondon!the world may never know

Guest XYZkicker
*Sigh* I am being constantly reminded that I won't be able to play for two months after it comes out, despite the fact I'll have the game at the midnight launch. When you drop make sure to have fun for me. :cry:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding! or am i! dondondon!the world may never know

Double post much?

Heroic. By the way, the shot ethier ran out of ammo or whenever we got close enought to shoot the hunter, he pushed us away

When I get Live I'll hit you up, not sure if I'm any good though. Did Crater on (Normal) Solo and racked up 180,000 points in 80 minutes. Plus over 600 headshots...

When I get Live I'll hit you up, not sure if I'm any good though. Did Crater on (Normal) Solo and racked up 180,000 points in 80 minutes. Plus over 600 headshots...

Then your good, end of story :lol:

Is it actually fun? I can't even download it because my xbox won't download "Mature" content :P My parents didn't put it their, and I can't turn it off. I want to get a really good demo before I see if I want to waist 60 bucks. Maybe I'll go over to my freinds and try it out... :roll:

Well, I got it. I got Recon Armor :D

The Heroic map for firefight my group did was Alpha Site, and by the time we go to the 5th set, we still had 15 lives to spare. We wasted them at the last wave, first round of set 5 because one of us really wanted to go to bed. I dominated the headshots at 318, but died the most, I'm guessing from the dying like a tool part at the end of the game.

Game lasted approx. 192 minutes, and we scored over 792,000 points. Yay!

I just need to find 15 more audio logs, finish the rest of the firefight maps I don't have yet, and kill/not kill the engineers through said levels, and then I'm done.

Then your good, end of story :lol:

Haha, And I thought I wasn't very good...