Sign in to follow this  
The Forgotten Knight

Halo 3: ODST

I just need to find 15 more audio logs

Have fun.

Yup, these are a pain.

I'm pretty much going to beat all the main little flashback parts in order to make those stupid detour signs that pop up to actually point me towards the audio logs instead of the flashback points <.<

Also need the one where I don't kill any of the engineers as the Rookie, and beat the campaign on legendary to have all campaign achievements. Also only need 4 more FF places, being: Lost Platoon, Security Zone, Chasm Ten, and the one in the street.

Are their Audio logs on the mission where

You steal the phantom?

No

29 on Mombasa Streets and 1 in Data Hive (that only appears when you already have the other 29)the policeman who normally dies eaten by Drones will get you there.

Well I got legendary achievement, and apparenly also Dare. Romeo still owns though lol. I did it all on solo, except for coastal highway which was done for deja vu.

ARGH!

I need 1 more Audio Log in Mombasa Streets before I can get the last one, and I swear the stupid game got bugged and won't give me that stupid audio log anywhere! RAGE!!! :x

I literally pulled up a freaking map locating them all and STILL no luck getting the Audio log! :roll:

Hopefully starting a fresh campaign will fix that up...

Also, my ODST's service tag is "OMFG", because it was a funny one that was luckily not blocked by Microsoft. Yay me! :D

ARGH!

I need 1 more Audio Log in Mombasa Streets before I can get the last one, and I swear the stupid game got bugged and won't give me that stupid audio log anywhere! RAGE!!! :x

I literally pulled up a freaking map locating them all and STILL no luck getting the Audio log! :roll:

Hopefully starting a fresh campaign will fix that up...

Also, my ODST's service tag is "OMFG", because it was a funny one that was luckily not blocked by Microsoft. Yay me! :D

Mines MMM but once it was PEEL.

Well I got legendary achievement, and apparenly also Dare. Romeo still owns though lol. I did it all on solo, except for coastal highway which was done for deja vu.

Unlocked Dare days ago :lol:

Well, I got it. I got Recon Armor :D

The Heroic map for firefight my group did was Alpha Site, and by the time we go to the 5th set, we still had 15 lives to spare. We wasted them at the last wave, first round of set 5 because one of us really wanted to go to bed. I dominated the headshots at 318, but died the most, I'm guessing from the dying like a tool part at the end of the game.

Game lasted approx. 192 minutes, and we scored over 792,000 points. Yay!

I just need to find 15 more audio logs, finish the rest of the firefight maps I don't have yet, and kill/not kill the engineers through said levels, and then I'm done.

Impressive!

I love Alpha Site, got my endure achievement first try.

Broke 1.4 million on Lost Platoon a few nights ago <3

Huzzah! Got me to be an Audiophile! Woooo- wait... is that a bad thing? :P

Anyways, only need Good Samaritan, and to beat the game on Legendary, and 3 more Firefight missions for all achievements.

Best Firefight kill is a Wraith at 11,711 points, in a mission me, glitch and one of his friends did 825,202 in, my best as of now. What's yours, people?

Personally, I only need to get Naughty Naughty, Be like marty, Endure and all firefight acheivments except windward and last exit. :P Also I think this game's better than Halo 3. Anyone else?

This game looks pretty freakin awesome. I don't have it yet, and I don't know much about it. Can someone give me some examples of reasons to buy it?

This game looks pretty freakin awesome. I don't have it yet, and I don't know much about it. Can someone give me some examples of reasons to buy it?

Firefight.

That's basically the only reason you need. :lol:

Firefight.

That's basically the only reason you need. :lol:

What is Firefight?

EDIT: Okay I looked it up on the internet. It reminds me sort of like Left for Dead survival mode, where hordes of enemies come in waves. And the reply below helps. Okay that's a pretty awesome thing. Definitely gonna get that game.

What is Firefight?

Ok, you're put up against waves and waves of covenant. Over time, some skulls and stuff increase the difficulty. I haven't really played it, but I've watched a friend play. Maybe someone can explain better. :|

Found a video that might help.

I got recon now lol. I was the last man standing with 2 jetpack brutes :shock: . I plasma pistoled one and assasinated other (I was in alpha site hiding in the room in the back).

I got recon now lol. I was the last man standing with 2 jetpack brutes :shock: . I shot with a plasma pistol at one and assassinated other (I was in alpha site hiding in the room in the back).

Sounds to me your team was pretty crappy. I did Alpha Site, and when we got to set 5 we still had 15 lives to spare. I was Johnson :D

Anyways, Firefight. How can I describe it the best?

In Firefight, it is all about survival. The main objective is to survive endless waves of enemies for as long as possible. During the game, your team has lives that are shared with everyone, so when someone dies, they use up one of those lives and continue playing. Firefight ends when everyone is dead, and there are no more lives left.

Game is set up into a type of rounds setting. It goes Waves, Rounds, Sets.

Waves are every time a bunch of enemies spawn, and take place after enough enemies from the previous wave are dead, or enough time has passed. No more spawn after the final wave of a round until the round is complete.

At set 5, all skulls but Iron are turned on. This is where the challenge truly is, and where most of the fun is at for Firefight.

Rounds are every 5 Waves, and replenishes the weapon caches as well as turns on a new skull to increase difficulty, in this order:

Tough Luck (enemies are more likely to dodge grenades and slow bullets),

Catch (enemies are grenade-happy),

Black Eye (punch an enemy to restore Stamina).

Sets are every 3 Rounds. It also turns on a new skull, in this order:

Tilt (shields take almost no damage from slugs),

Famine (enemy weapons don't have much charge/ammo),

Mythic (enemies have x2 more health).

There is a bonus round at the end of each set, which for that time, all skulls are turned on. A Bonus round only skull, Iron (no one can respawn), is also turned on this round, and only grunt special Ops enemies spawn, through doors only, and it is an infinite spawn. The bonus round is over rather after everyone is dead, or the time limit of 60 seconds runs out. You still play after the bonus round, even if everyone died. No lives are expended from bonus rounds. The main objective of the bonus round is to beat the round's objective score to earn more lives for the real fighting. Lose, you get nothing. Win, your team gets an extra 3 or 4 lives.

Main objective of Firefight is two things.

1) Survive the longest on set maps.

2) Score the highest points possible on set maps.

Good enough description? :lol:

Yea our team was pretty meh, although what killed us was the fact that stealth brutes always showed up with catch and people getting stuck and charging teammates lol.

I do not own the game yet, but go to play it last weekend, and I must say, the first disc alone is worth the $60. Firefight is a blast!

If my very first game, we did Alpha Site on Normal, and we got to Set 5, Round 1, Wave 5. I was Johnson. My favorite map is Windward.

I now prefer Dutch. Mainly because he always say this one line that annoys my friends.

But even though I've beaten the game, and played my fair share of FF, I still plan to buy the game once I get enough money.

I do not own the game yet, but go to play it last weekend, and I must say, the first disc alone is worth the $60. Firefight is a blast!

If my very first game, we did Alpha Site on Normal, and we got to Set 5, Round 1, Wave 5. I was Johnson. My favorite map is Windward.

I now prefer Dutch. Mainly because he always say this one line that annoys my friends.

But even though I've beaten the game, and played my fair share of FF, I still plan to buy the game once I get enough money.

This ^^

My friend brought it over and I already have over 500 achievement points and almost as much as him (who's had it since the day after it came out or something)

I'm probably gonna buy it after I get scribblenauts...

This ^^

My friend brought it over and I already have over 500 achievement points and almost as much as him (who's had it since the day after it came out or something)

I'm probably gonna buy it after I get scribblenauts...

Get ODST first :ninja: