Sign in to follow this  
vKrayToR

Necromancer Magic.

i gotta say i need to get off this forms and actually play cc because after i got on this forum i just can't seem to get on my xbox i saw i think his magic is pretty cool maybe not over powered but surely not underpowered

I'd certainly hope DLC content is not overpowered. It would completely bork Ranked Arena if it outclassed Orange, Blue, Red, Saracen or Bear.

From what i've seen. The magic is not underpowered, but surely not Overpowered. His magic is fast, so fast that you might even not see itr coming......though I could be wrong because I haven't tested it myself..

I'd say it's pretty good: fast, and the aerial skeletons run along the ground after falling. That has gotten me many times, since usually it just hits the ground and poofs.

And it looks cool :P

I'd say, excluding the main knights, he has one of the best magics.

Well, it's not really as over powered as I was hoping. It's actually pretty under powered. Discuss?

Did you expect it to be overpowered just because it's a boss in the game? :P

It's not underpowered when I play as him.

I think it was because everyone was over hyping it way too much, causing the majority of people to be disappointed. I wasn't disappointed, because I knew what it would be :P

Well, it's not really as over powered as I was hoping. It's actually pretty under powered. Discuss?

Did you expect it to be overpowered just because it's a boss in the game? :P

It's not underpowered when I play as him.

I think it was because everyone was over hyping it way too much, causing the majority of people to be disappointed. I wasn't disappointed, because I knew what it would be :P

In Kelly's thread about it, she said that his magic would be "uberly awesome"

Hes abit like the brute his splash is crap against little guys but its good against beefys and bosses :oops: And is it just me or does his magic regenerate faster then everyone else?

I don't know why people we're expecting so much. You can see his magic when you fight him. All expectations should have been based off of that.

They SHOULD have but werent.

I don't know why people we're expecting so much. You can see his magic when you fight him. All expectations should have been based off of that.

I don't think magic damage could have been predicted based on the boss battles.

To be honest Necromancer's magic damage is fairly average, but the speed it comes out kinda helps. Also it's one of the cooler looking spells in the game, so people will pick him regardless.

I don't think magic damage could have been predicted based on the boss battles.

To be honest Necromancer's magic damage is fairly average, but the speed it comes out kinda helps. Also it's one of the cooler looking spells in the game, so people will pick him regardless.

Agreed. :D

there is absolutely no reason not to like his magic.

i just have to say to anyone of you whiny little spoiled brats his magic is just fine it is in harmony with all the other characters magic and you should be grateful to have him.

His magic sucks. His attacks suck. He sucks.

No but really I've been waiting to play as him ever since I saw him the day Castle Crashers came out. O.O And I still don't have him D': It drives me crazy to know that I can download him and that other people are playing as him right now and I'm not. :[

i just have to say to anyone of you whiny little spoiled brats his magic is just fine it is in harmony with all the other characters magic and you should be grateful to have him.

No but really I've been waiting to play as him ever since I saw him the day Castle Crashers came out. O.O And I still don't have him D': It drives me crazy to know that I can download him and that other people are playing as him right now and I'm not. :[

If you haven't played as him how do you know that his magic sucks?

If you haven't played as him how do you know that his magic sucks?

I think he was being sarcastic dude.

Perhaps this link will point you in the right direction...http://www.apa.org/topics/controlanger.html

yeah im good thanks but i get really upset because people complain about something they should be grateful for. the same thing happened when the King pack came out, a bunch of spoiled brats started complaining about everything.