Sign in to follow this  
CraZ

Weapons problems

well just the other day i was unfortunate enough to come across the data loss bug and lost all my weapons and everything :cry: so as i went back to unlock all the weapons again, i had to play as some characters to get there weapon in the weapons frog, for example, u need to play as the peasent to unlock the spoon weapon. well, i have played with the peasent quite a few times, as well as the Brute (because i need his weapon also) and the weapons are not unlocking for me again, and i have reset the stats on both of the characters as well. what should i do :?:

Use the good old fashion "Grab a friend over XBL and do that thing where you trade weapons by having him hold it, then he picks up a new weapon and you grab his old one, which then gives it to you".

Wow, that's a mouthful :lol:

First post this in the bug forum, the powers that be need to know. Second, I hate to say this but it looks like there is no hope. Try deleting the game and then re-downloading it.

Sounds harsh but since you lost the weapons and can't get them back this may be the only way. Besides, if your worried about losing levels, this may be the one time the catfish xp glitch bug may come in handy.

-DM

Use the good old fashion "Grab a friend over XBL and do that thing where you trade weapons by having him hold it, then he picks up a new weapon and you grab his old one, which then gives it to you".

Wow, that's a mouthful :lol:

lol :lol: ill probably do it when the update comes, because online is what made me lose it all in the first place :lol:

Try signing out then signing back in while the game's loaded. Apparently, this has restored other people's lost data. I haven't had any problems *SERIOUS knock on wood* so I can't personally say if it works or not, but I guess it's worth a try.