Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tominater12

It doesn't save in the desert on insane!?!

Guest Tominater12

So I am trying to go through insane and when I finally beat the the first desert level and the alien ship ( yes i waited till the saving thing went off screen) I decide to turn it off. So i coem back and it stills shows that i am stuck on the first level in the desert and i have to go through it all over again :evil: is this a glitch or intended in insane?

The same thing happened to me when I was working on the beating the game with the Red Knight. Try exiting to the map before you shut down your console, it saves every time you enter the map screen.

So I am trying to go through insane and when I finally beat the the first desert level and the alien ship ( yes i waited till the saving thing went off screen) I decide to turn it off. So i coem back and it stills shows that i am stuck on the first level in the desert and i have to go through it all over again :evil: is this a glitch or intended in insane?

sorry if no one has mentioned this or you didnt find the info about it

but some parts of the game require you to beat 3 or 2 sections in order for it to properly save...

appart from the corn boss horn glitch

you need to beat desert, ship, desert chase, and the other part interior

then you can quit the game after going to map

and it will all save

if you beat the desert/ship and quit the game even going to the map

It will not save... you can play those levels youve beaten 1 by 1 but in order to save all 3 you need to beat all three before exiting the game

or it wont save it

Yeah i noticed i don't think it saves unless you finish the volleyball minigame. but you can go to the shop aslong as you dont exit CC.

Guest Tominater12

Thank you all for the help looks like i will just have to just sit down and do it :lol: .

Yeah i noticed i don't think it saves unless you finish the volleyball minigame. but you can go to the shop aslong as you dont exit CC.

The Desert doesn't save until you've completed Desert Chase. The game only saves when you go to the world map, and as we established only after certain points. Moving into the next level while in play doesn't save anything.

It doesn't save the level when you are at in certain points, but if I remember correctly it saves any stats you upgraded, weapons you picked up, and the gold you collected.

Yeah, desert is proably one of the hardest levels out there wwhen it comes to insane.

Do the scorpions still die in one hit? Are they more numerous? Just wondering. The farthest in insane was the troll boss...

Yeah, desert is proably one of the hardest levels out there wwhen it comes to insane.

Do the scorpions still die in one hit? Are they more numerous? Just wondering. The farthest in insane was the troll boss...

Yes, both the aliens and scorpions die in one hit. The reason the Desert is so difficult is becuase of the Scarabs. Let yourself get hit by one of them and you'll see why.