Sign in to follow this  
Kriminal

Alien Ray Guy

I know how to get it but I dont wanna ruin my Alien Hominoid character with a pitch fork,

so, i was wondering if there was anybody out there who wanted to trade me the gun?

cheers

My Gamertag is: NASSI

well i bought castle crashers then alien hominoid, not in my rack, bug maybe?

Did you get an achievement in AH?

You need at least 1 achievement.

It does only appear in the weapons frog. If you use the pitchfork glitch. My advice is to make a new xbox profile, play the first level of AHHD wit that and then use that profile as a second player in a co op game.

I never thought of it as a glitch really, as I always assumed it was a creatively hidden way to get it to drop. If it were truly a glitch, why would it show up in the frog? It's not like the frog just throws weapons in there, they are specific weapons with specific spots.

its a glitch. but only because the alean homonid cant get his gun back once he gets the pitchfork. and are you certan that the gun can be pick up by other people?

its a glitch. but only because the alean homonid cant get his gun back once he gets the pitchfork. and are you certan that the gun can be pick up by other people?

Once the gun is in the frog, any other player can go pick it up, use it, then get something else. The issue is that Alien Hominid isn't supposed to switch weapons. I still look it as a secret little hidden way to get the weapon.

With the pitchfork being right there, at the beginning of the first level, it is no loss to have AH drop the gun so another character can pick it up, then exit the game, reset AH's character data, and move on.

Maybe I'm wrong, and it wasn't intentional, but for now I don't look at it as really being a glitch.

Go to the Player statistics in the main menu, then go to the Alien's stats, and press Y, confirm yes.

All your levels will be 1 again.

And your weapon will be the starter weapon.

i think they origanlly had so he could swich wepons but they changed there minds or somthing and they forgot to take the code out of the game for it to go in the wepons frog

I think it was an error. Every other player has their weapon go to your frog upon being unlocked. Probably will be fixed with the title update or with the D/L content. Still I would like the dev's thoughts on this. The fact that it shows up in the weapons frog with a specific spot just for it makes me think its an error, otherwise why have a space set aside specifically for it?

-DM