Sign in to follow this  
Akatsuki Knightz

What Do U think Would Be Better Castle Crashers 2 Or Game 3

Well, seeing how they will pretty much NEVER make CC2, I have to go with Game 3. :P (If they were making CC2, I would still say Game 3.)

Well, seeing how they will pretty much NEVER make CC2, I have to go with Game 3. :P (If they were making CC2, I would still say Game 3.)

I love when u said there never making a castle crashers 2. and srry to say but game 3 does not look that good. Castle Is the Best.

There is styll So much They Have To Tell us about Crashers.

1. Y did the wizard take the crystal. He Did nting with it.

2. The beaver Boss That had the robe On.

3. The 4th Princess She is Sumwhere / And no She is Not the Clown/.

And more And they will explain all This in crashers 2.

Castle Crashers 2 hands down. I have seen videos of game 3 and it seems like a modern day Mario Bros. Not Super Mario Bros. but the one where you hit the spike turtles from underneath. Castle Crashers 2 will break every record set.

What he said. :D

1. They will not make a Castle Crashers 2. They have a "No Sequels" policy.

2. It was the Cyclops. Case Closed.

3. 4th Princess is dead. The Painter has pictures of her with a knife in her back.

Like the post above that I'm ripping off without any sort of hesitation said, The Behemoth doesn't make sequels. Also,

1: The Wizard took the crystal because it helps him levitate stuff. It's kinda obvious since he has the entire castle and tons of rubble floating around in the final boss. Plus the Knights ride it, as it flies, back to the castle. Bottom line: The Crystal makes stuff levitate, and the wizard does use it.

2: ... Beaver? :? Like the post that I'm ripping off said, I guess you mean the Cyclops when he takes the princess?

3: And what makes you think she's not the clown? Maybe there's a reason the King rushes off as soon as he brings her into the party room.

And keep in mind that it doesn't have to be Castle Crashers 2. It could just be DLC or something.

Game 3 looks awesome but Castle Crashers 2 would also be cool. Honestly they could just release an "expansion pack" or something like that for CC that was DLC like the King/Necro but added new maps to the game rather than new characters.

I love when u said there never making a castle crashers 2. and srry to say but game 3 does not look that good. Castle Is the Best.

In your opinion. I have mine and you have yours, and mine is Game 3.

Like the post above that I'm ripping off without any sort of hesitation said, The Behemoth doesn't make sequels. Also,

1: The Wizard took the crystal because it helps him levitate stuff. It's kinda obvious since he has the entire castle and tons of rubble floating around in the final boss. Plus the Knights ride it, as it flies, back to the castle. Bottom line: The Crystal makes stuff levitate, and the wizard does use it.

2: ... Beaver? :? Like the post that I'm ripping off said, I guess you mean the Cyclops when he takes the princess?

3: And what makes you think she's not the clown? Maybe there's a reason the King rushes off as soon as he brings her into the party room.

And keep in mind that it doesn't have to be Castle Crashers 2. It could just be DLC or something.

lol i never herd the creators of castle crashers say they were not making another one. but if they did lol i would not belive them. ya my game just made soooo much money but i want to try sumthing new. lmao its just like the halo people this is the last halo halo 3. but look omg halo wars halo odst wait wait halo reach lol. this is 2 fun. Where Did u Guys Come from Like Wow

lol i never herd the creators of castle crashers say they were not making another one. but if they did lol i would not belive them. ya my game just made soooo much money but i want to try sumthing new. lmao its just like the halo people this is the last halo halo 3. but look omg halo wars halo odst wait wait halo reach lol. this is 2 fun. Where Did u Guys Come from Like Wow

please try to be a little more respectful to people on the forum. sushi gummy was just at our booth at comic-con. where were you? :)

we don't have any plans for sequels.

3. 4th Princess is dead. The Painter has pictures of her with a knife in her back.

OMG Lets get This straight i have never Herd Of a Strict No Seqel policy. And If they Said It then They really Need Help. No Offense. And

1. They Will make It wake Up.

2. Its waz Not The cyclops Wake Up.

3. 4th princess Is styll Alive And Will Be In Castle Crashers 2

4. Get It ok

Well, you should listen to DanP.

He's the artist behind Castle Crashers and The Behemoth in general. He might have an idea on the policy of sequels for the company. ;)

As far as whether or not I want a sequel or Game 3...

Game 3 all the way. It just looks way too awesome to be dropped for a Castle Crashers sequel.

well i dont remember being rude lol but can u plz not say that. lol secound ur the big guy well cool but i dont belive u for 1 sec that there is not gonna be a sequel. so srry not gonna work on me

lol dan p actually told me that they dont have plans for castle crashers 2

1. I Dont belive Him 4 a sec .

2. the crystal waz Not explained In the Game.

3. there will be one so get rdy.

4. I waz not rude so dan Plz read everything before Assuming.

5. Lol And dan u would Never tell me u are making CC 2 because u guys like to surprize people so i understand.

OMG Lets get This straight i have never Herd Of a Strict No Seqel policy. And If they Said It then They really Need Help. No Offense. And

1. They Will make It wake Up.

2. Its waz Not The cyclops Wake Up.

3. 4th princess Is styll Alive And Will Be In Castle Crashers 2

4. Get It ok

Read:

please try to be a little more respectful to people on the forum. sushi gummy was just at our booth at comic-con. where were you? :)

The Behemoth will NOT make a sequel.

lmao im not being rude to him i think hes god for making cc but there will be number 2 so belive it

Apparently you seem to know more about CC2 than the creators themselves, who's making this game? You or them?

If DanP says there won't be a sequel, you better believe it. Now stop acting like a know-it-all and move on.

Guest deanster2009

this guy just doesnt get it, does he??

t-h-e b-e-h-e-m-o-t-h i-s n-o-t g-o-i-n-g t-o m-a-k-e a s-e-q-u-e-l

see my post on your other ridiculous topic for further details as to why you fail

hmmmm... right, I think that game 3 would be better, as it might be hard to make a castle crashers sequel better than the first one... a second game might just be new levels and characters, whereas in this modern age all that can be done with expansions.

game 3 gives them a chance to make all this hype over again, and a chance to try new ideas, so I'm gonna say game 3 because castle crashers 2 would be hard to make better than the original.

lmao im not being rude to him i think hes god for making cc but there will be number 2 so belive it

Apparently you seem to know more about CC2 than the creators themselves, who's making this game? You or them?

If DanP says there won't be a sequel, you better believe it. Now stop acting like a know-it-all and move on.

Are U Guys Nerds Just Asking Ok Let Me Tell U Guys Sumthing If they Never make A sequel To This Game Well Good Luck cuz Ur Not Gonna Get Far.

1. The 3 game Looks Weird And Alot Of People Are Not gonna Like It. U Want To Know y because there Used to Alien Hominid Shooting Slashing With Ur Sword. And Castle Crashers Fighting online Ok. So when Dan P And His Company Find Out that castle made Way more then Game 3 guess Wat noob guess Wat CASTLE CRASHERS 2 will be made

P.s GET a LIFE