Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redskinsfan26

The most rare or unused weapons

Guest Redskinsfan26

I've realised when playing CC that I think I have all or most of the weapons in the game, but when playing through with different characters I notice I pick the same weapon from my inventory (mainly the DLC swords). I somewhat am switching over to rare weapons such as the fishing rod or the lobster just to add somewhat more of a challenge to the game. I'm just wondering if anybody else does the same thing. Tell me what you think your most rare or unused sword is.

I almost never use, or see anyone use the twig, leafy twig, umbrella, chicken stick, chewed-up sword, or broad spear. Wonder why?

I almost never use, or see anyone use the twig, leafy twig, umbrella, chicken stick, chewed-up sword, or broad spear. Wonder why?

Chewed up sword?

Broad Spear?

I'm kinda not familiar with these weapons.

Unless the Broad Spear is the weapon the eskimos have.

Yea, It's cool collecting the weopons, but I honestly only collect them for show, I mainly only use the serious power weopons ;)

Chewed up sword?

Broad Spear?

Chewed- up sword is the sword that has little squares missing from the blade. The Broad spear is near the end of the weapon frog, and is found in Medusa's lair, inside the spearfish statue.

I actually like the Jig-Saw Sword. The gold handle looks good on my Green Knight. For my higher level characters, unless I'm doing insane mode, I pick whatever weapon makes them look cool. Otherwise I pick a weapon that provides my character with whatever stat boost they need. For insane mode I stick with the Black Kitana or the Wooden Club.

Guest HowlingDragoon

I sometimes like to use weapons like Gold Sword and the Pasta Maker/Green Sword that may not be a "best choice" but are good enough not to hurt you too badly for using them for the looks. Brute's Sword, Clunky Mace and the Wizard's Sword are other examples. Hell, Clunky Mace used to be quite good before the King DLC Pack.

Glowing Red Rod is actually a really nice choice I've found when using a character you haven't put any Strength into. I used that instead of Black Katana half the time when leveling/running through characters with magic-based builds.

Chewed up sword?

Broad Spear?

That's the Fishing Spear.

http://castlewiki.castlecrashers.com/in ... le=Weapons

Well ACTUALLY he is talking about the broad spear ;)

http://castlewiki.castlecrashers.com/in ... road_Spear

In my version of CC, the Iceskimos use the Fishing Spear.

If I play insane I will use serious weapons.

If I am romping through normal I usually pick a random funny weapon. Bone Leg, Light Saber, and the rubber handled sword (proof of spontaneous generation) are some of my random favorites.